Bamm Bamm and the Lemon Slug - Neil Peart Update Dec 2015

Tony R

very glad I read the whole thing this time. so the tour starts in atlanta on may 14th! woo hoo!

So was this accurate?

Yup.

What's the quote? I seached the blog for "atlanta", "georgia", and "may" and got nothing about a tour. Then I searched "screw this" and found Spaghetti Lee.

Read the entry and find out!

• Like 2

very glad I read the whole thing this time. so the tour starts in atlanta on may 14th! woo hoo!

So was this accurate?

Yup.

What's the quote? I seached the blog for "atlanta", "georgia", and "may" and got nothing about a tour. Then I searched "screw this" and found Spaghetti Lee.

So we have an announcement in Neil's blog, right?

Clever move.

So was this accurate?

Yup.

No, I don't have time to read that.

So was this accurate?

Yup.

You don't have time to read Neil's blog, but you took the time to create and evaluate obscure TRF user statistics.

Meh, man.

• Like 5

So was this accurate?

Yup.

You don't have time to read Neil's blog, but you took the time to create and evaluate obscure TRF user statistics.

Meh, man.

That took 3 minutes. Can I read Neil's blog in under 3 minutes? (Or stay awake for 3 minutes?)

Edited by savagegrace26

So was this accurate?

Yup.

Meh, man.

That took 3 minutes. Can I read Neil's blog in under 3 minutes? (Or stay awake for 3 minutes?)

Just go on, find out and read for 3 mins, it can change your life in so many ways. :codger:

So was this accurate?

Yup.

Meh, man.

Just go on, find out and read for 3 mins, it can change your life in so many ways. :codger:

It could end it too...I'm not risking that.

So was this accurate?

Yup.

Meh, man.

There's your next project, SG. Make a pie chart outlining the content of Neil's blog -- ALL of it!

Better get started now... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

• Like 3

No risk, no fun - Bamm Bamm

So was this accurate?

Yup.

Meh, man.

It could end it too...I'm not risking that.

I bet someone here has hope. :P

No risk, no fun, Bamm Bamm.

So was this accurate?

Yup.

Meh, man.

There's your next project, SG. Make a pie chart outlining the content of Neil's blog -- ALL of it!

Better get started now... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

No, I have to play with myself.

The "detainees" should have been/be made to read his blog....

I don't know... rectal feedings or Neil's blog? What do you guys think? :ph34r:

Not sure what rectal feedings are (exactly :scared: ) but boring them might have gotten them to squeal so to speak....
  • Like 1

Not sure what rectal feedings are (exactly :scared: ) but boring them might have gotten them to squeal so to speak....

That is very odd. What the heck do you feed a rectum? Richard Gere might know the answer to that one. Urban Legend or Truth?

• Like 1

Maybe he'll write a Red Barchetta 2

More like a Shit Muffuletta 16.

Interesting...according to a post I saw within the past few days, savagegrace seemed to know that Spaghetti was coming back.

I hate deceptive people. I despise liars.

You are the only one who can straighten this out.

Nothing left to straighten out. Perineal Peart was indeed Spaghetti. I say "was" because the Perineal account is now suspended also.

Neil's not going to be happy.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who will miss him.

I preferred him over some others...

Over me right? Why don't you just come out and say it?

I have no respect for those who skirt around sh*t and don't say what they really want to say and just vaguely "imply" things.

This is the passive-aggressive sh*t I was referring to in that SOCN thread.

a guy who self-censors the word shit is berating someone else for not coming right out and saying something? :D

• Like 2

So was this accurate?

Yup.

:LOL:

Maybe he'll write a Red Barchetta 2

More like a Shit Muffuletta 16.

Interesting...according to a post I saw within the past few days, savagegrace seemed to know that Spaghetti was coming back.

I hate deceptive people. I despise liars.

You are the only one who can straighten this out.

Nothing left to straighten out. Perineal Peart was indeed Spaghetti. I say "was" because the Perineal account is now suspended also.

Neil's not going to be happy.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who will miss him.

I preferred him over some others...

Over me right? Why don't you just come out and say it?

I have no respect for those who skirt around sh*t and don't say what they really want to say and just vaguely "imply" things.

This is the passive-aggressive sh*t I was referring to in that SOCN thread.

a guy who self-censors the word shit is berating someone else for not coming right out and saying something? :D

I thought it was against the "rules" to say "shit".

But I'm censoring it for Len. A 13-year old doesn't need to read that sh*t.

he's old enough to see pg-13 movies, so you can say shit a million times around him, show him scantily clad women and butts but not nipples or a pussy (I mean pu$$y). however, he can only hear the word "f**k" once, according to mpaa ratings rules, and it absolutely cannot be a reference to sexual intercourse.
  • Like 4

he's old enough to see pg-13 movies, so you can say shit a million times around him, show him scantily clad women and butts but not nipples or a pussy (I mean pu$$y). however, he can only hear the word "f**k" once, according to mpaa ratings rules, and it absolutely cannot be a reference to sexual intercourse.

What's all this fukking shit about?

Edited by savagegrace26

HAHAHAHA! CLASSIC!

• Like 1

Nothing like a nice rectal bore to make a guy squeal.. I guess lol

Nothing like a nice rectal bore to make a guy squeal.. I guess lol

I was going to say, don't say that like you have experience with it. :LOL: