TRF loading times

savagegrace26

Was it really down today for seven and a half hours??

Judging from the time between posts in various different subforums, it looks like it may have been closer to 12 hours. But yes, I had been trying to get on since about 5:00 AM EST.

• Like 1

Judging from the time between posts in various different subforums, it looks like it may have been closer to 12 hours. But yes, I had been trying to get on since about 5:00 AM EST.

It was down for about 10 hours. Just glad that many of those hours were in the middle of the night for a lot of people.

It was down for about 10 hours. Just glad that many of those hours were in the middle of the night for a lot of people.

For me, it's during the day.

Me too. Honestly, I would have been in a state of panic not knowing if the problem was with my computer or if the forum was actually down.

Have you ever considered having some kind of chain email alert? Those who would like to could give you their email address and you could alert us to something like this so we would know what is going on?

Edited by Lorraine

Me too. Honestly, I would have been in a state of panic not knowing if the problem was with my computer or if the forum was actually down.

Have you ever considered having some kind of chain email alert? Those who would like to could give you their email address and you could alert us to something like this so we would know what is going on?

For those of us who need our TRF fix. :D

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

TRF needs a Facebook page, maybe.

uh hum....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/118918715244/

;)

73, as long as we have your attention here, a few of us have been wondering what the "like" quota is. It seems I ran out of them the other day. It's the first time I ever did.

100 likes per day.

How often do people meet that quota before a day is over?

How about some more smileys per post? :hail:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/thyaaaaaaay.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/catdance1.gif

• Like 2

I need to be on the board to send an email to everybody. Can't do that directly from the email account. I wanted to email everybody this morning but I couldn't access the board.

Anybody can email admin@therushforum.com if they have a question.

I was using IE 11 but I tried Google Chrome and it works amazingly! I am not quite dial up :D, but I am a technical idiot so thanks for everyone's help.

This board hates IE11. So many people have trouble just typing a post with that browser. Pretty much any other browser is a better choice.

I was finally able to load my Force Ten sig!

Nice to see a few people using those!