ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: RushCanuck, Solar Federalist no. 317

Narps

Congrats my big sis and friend RushCanuck on 2112 posts. A lovely woman who loves Rush and sports. Any mans dream. Way to go and she did it in style..... :cheers: :clap: :rose:

Posted Today, 12:30 PM

• Like 5

Yes, she did do it in style!

Congratulations to a very lovely woman on her 2112 post. Don't get any ideas about being a 2112 Woman (like a certain male member here whom we won't mention ;) ) and never returning!! :LOL: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Congratulations to a very lovely woman on her 2112 post. Don't get any ideas about being a 2112 Woman (like a certain male member here who we won't mention ;) ) and never returning!! :LOL: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:laughing guy: ..... That didn't work out so well....

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 317th Solar Federalist badge to RushCanuck,...

RushCanuck, you have assumed control....

2112badge_317.jpg

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 317...Congratulations!

Also, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

:rush: 2112badgeONLY_317.gif :rush:

• Like 3

Congrats my big sis and friend RushCanuck on 2112 posts. A lovely woman who loves Rush and sports. Any mans dream. Way to go and she did it in style..... :cheers: :clap: :rose:

Thanks, Narpski, my friend :heart: :blush: ... all this attention is making me blush...

• Like 1

I merged the two threads, and since Narpski posted his thread before mine, the actual badge post isn't at the top. Maybe I won't merge them next time.

The merging was genius. Its works out great....
  • Like 1

Thanks, Narpski, my friend :heart: :blush: ... all this attention is making me blush...

I realize you aren't seeking attention like many of us here but I figure at least this once you wouldn't mind. It won't happen again till you hit 5000 posts if we live that long.... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Congratulations to a very lovely woman on her 2112 post. Don't get any ideas about being a 2112 Woman (like a certain male member here whom we won't mention ;) ) and never returning!! :LOL: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Lorraine. You are a sweetheart and I enjoy your posts... :ebert: I thought listening to 2112 and making my 2112 post was appropriate. And of course, thanks to :rush:, the reason why we are all here!

• Like 2