SHAVING Part 2: The Ongoing survey - How often do you shave? (Legs for girls, face for guys)

treeduck

SHAVING Part 2 the ongoing survey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you shave?

• Every day without fail
    • Every 2 days
    • Every 12 hours or twice a day
    • 5 times a day
    • Every 3 days
    • Once a week
    • Guys = Never, I wear a full beard - Girls = Never, I have hairy scary legs
    • I don't shave, I "scrape my face like an Englishman" like Kirk Douglas in the Vikings movie from 1958
    • Every 5 days like clockwork
    • I shave every hour, I'm a BEAST!
    • I constantly shave around he clock I'm a MONSTER!
    • I only shave my butt and that's just once a month
    • I let my beard grow till it's good and bushy then I shave it off
    • I shave in the summer and grow a beard in the winter
    • I only shave during the drag season
    • I shave my head only and grow a fantastic ZZ Top beard
    • I
    • I burn mine off with a blowtorch!
    • I wax my face using an old candle and end up looking like Freddy Kruger
    • I shave the Laurel and Hardy way, by sticking a paint brush to my face and using a sander to get it off
    • I'm dead
    • I'm GOD
    • I'm Roger Goodhell
    • I lick mine off using next door's cat
    • My girlfriend uses her pussy lips to hold the razor
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1, I'm hairy on the small of my back, I shave it off monthly and send it in a brown package to Narpski to feed his beard, his head rejects my back hair though
    • My mind has gone
    • My life has gone
    • I can't grow hair on my face, I staple bits of my butt hair on there that i rip off when I'm wiping my butt, the shit makes it stick
    • I eat mine off using a fork and ball peen hammer
    • I can live
    • I'm an actor I grow a beard right after I play a clean shaven part to look like I'm an actor
    • I'm the bearded lady, I only shave my pits
    • I'm the resident drag queen I don't even let my ear hair get out of hand
    • My name is Sunny and I don't grow hair on any part of my body because I'm so sexy that it can't possibly happen!
    • I'm a piece of street garbage and I haven't shaved for 4 decades but my beard is thin and wispy because of the amount of cough medicine I've swigged
    • I go down to the morgue and stick my chin in a corpses' mouth and get it bitten off
    • I let my wife punch the hair off me, she's gonna punch me anyway so whatever
    • I like to shoot my beard off with a large caliber automatic
    • I like to get some dynamite and blow my beard right off me, god it feels smooth afterwards

I'm God. :sundog:

I just snap my fingers and the hair falls off in all the right places! :)

Edited by LyndseyG

I try to maintain my stubble at the 1-2 day length, that way I can strike matches off my face to light cigarettes

Excellent! :D-13:

The browns say "your welcome" for our performance yesterday

I see that my option hasn't changed much since Part 1. :P

I absolutely hate shaving, but I hate having facial hair too (except sideburns—my sideburns rule). Luckily, my facial hair doesn't grow very quickly, so shaving only twice per week suffices.

I try to maintain my stubble at the 1-2 day length, that way I can strike matches off my face to light cigarettes

Excellent! :D-13:

The browns say "your welcome" for our performance yesterday

You guys had me badly worried right to the end! :16ton:

I see that my option hasn't changed much since Part 1. :P

I absolutely hate shaving, but I hate having facial hair too (except sideburns—my sideburns rule). Luckily, my facial hair doesn't grow very quickly, so shaving only twice per week suffices.

Ha ha, when I was doing the poll as I was typing the first letter certain old answers popped up as something saved on my whatsit and I couldn't resist using a couple of them! :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm God. :sundog:

I just snap my fingers and the hair falls off in all the right places! :)

I guess the "right places" could be different for everyone.... ;)
  • Like 1

I just trim up the stach and goat. I have taken to just using the clippers on the rest. Its all grey now and I don't think it looks to bad. I have a lady use clippers on the lowest setting on my head about every 10 days or so. I shave the pits because it feels better and the deodorant goes on smooth. Man groom too just in case anyone ever sees that area ever again I would prefer it look nice and neat (and it feels better under clothes too).... :blush: :outtahere:

Do you even have whiskers yet?

Im a harry dude. I was the kid who had to start shaving in 7th grade

6th grade for me....

I shave with a real razor on Monday. Then Tuesday - Thursday, I use an electric. On Friday - Sunday I let it go. I have to use a real razor on Monday because an electric won't work on my three day old beard.

If I didn't have a job where I needed to look some what professional, I would probably shave one a week.

I shave with a real razor on Monday. Then Tuesday - Thursday, I use an electric. On Friday - Sunday I let it go. I have to use a real razor on Monday because an electric won't work on my three day old beard.

If I didn't have a job where I needed to look some what professional, I would probably shave one a week.

It's awesome being in a computer job :cheers:

We're not talking about legs here, Tex. :LOL:
  • Like 1

It's awesome being in a computer job :cheers:

I'm in a computer job. But I still am not isolated from the business. :(

A pic from me (last summer) says more than thousand poll options. Here's a kiss for you all.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN1666_zpsf674c8e1.jpg

• Like 3

A pic from me (last summer) says more than thousand poll options. Here's a kiss for you all.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN1666_zpsf674c8e1.jpg

Nuff said.... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Nuff said.... :LOL:

http://youtu.be/TZB8HRrJ0KM