Growlers

custom55

I'm a BIG fan of craft beers and growlers. :givebeer: A local liquor store has a growler station so I prefer to get my beer right out of the keg and into my growler. The problem is that once you open the growler, you should drink the entire growler or else the beer gets flat. Finishing the growler is usually not a problem :hail: but I found a growler that will fix this problem. Looks like a steam punk growler. I'm all in.

https://www.kickstar...-for-fresh-beer

Edited by custom55

I'm a BIG fan of craft beers and growlers. :givebeer: A local liquor store has a growler station so I prefer to get my beer right out of the keg and into my growler. The problem is that once you open the growler, you should drink the entire growler or else the beer gets flat. Finishing the growler is usually not a problem :hail: but I found a growler that will fix this problem. Looks like a steam punk growler. I'm all in.

https://www.kickstar...-for-fresh-beer

That looks really cool and would be useful. But it also looks as though the funding has closed and you can no longer get in on it :(

I like the idea, but the dickheads at Anheuser Busch don't want competition against their horse piss, so in FL you're restricted to 32 oz or a 128 oz growler.

f**k that, I'll get a kegerator that will take a sixer (1/6th keg) and go that route.

I have used them in the past but very infrequently now for the reason that when I open a bottle...any bottle, I am conditioned to finish it then and there. My gravitational superiority suggests that I lay off of them.

I won't tell you what "growler" means in English slang. :LOL:!

I've lapped up some whipped cream from a "growler", but never beer. :D
  • Like 1

My first thought. :laughing guy:

It has a certain connotation over here. Speaking of...coffee's kicking in. :outtahere:

Edited by goose

My first thought. :laughing guy:

It has a certain connotation over here. Speaking of...coffee's kicking in. :outtahere:

:outtahere: