ATTENTION ALL PLANETS: BowlCity, Solar Federalist no. 316

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

In honor of Jay Cutler, I will give you your pick of any 6 items on the trophy shelf!

Congrats bud, welcome to the hall!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

• Like 2

Congratulations, BC! In your honor, I will listen to something from Counterparts!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Not too much though.... :D
  • Like 2

Congratulations, BC! In your honor, I will listen to something from Counterparts!

I listened to Alien Shore but I don't think it is one of his favorite songs. He should be grateful I didn't listen to The Speed of Love :wub: . :LOL:

Edited by Lorraine

I listened to Alien Shore but I don't think it is one of his favorite songs. He should be grateful I didn't listen to The Speed of Love :wub: . :LOL:

Cut To The Chase, Cold Fire and Between Sun & Moon are worth listening too in my opinion.... :)

Cut To The Chase, Cold Fire and Between Sun & Moon are worth listening too in my opinion.... :)

I like Alien Shore. It's got a really nice groove like Animate. Guitar parts are good as well.

I must also mention Nobody's Hero as a fine track.

• Like 1

I like Alien Shore. It's got a really nice groove like Animate. Guitar parts are good as well.

Its catchy I will give you that. Not sure what its about however.... :eh:

Its catchy I will give you that. Not sure what its about however.... :eh:

Neither am I, but the same can be said for all of their songs.