Happy 1st Anniversary, Brucey!

Babycat

Happy 1st Brucey!! You are a good man and I only wish you posted more. Have a great day.... :cheers:

Thank you. I would post more, but I find it strangely difficult to do sometimes, just because I become overly paranoid about what people might think of what I've put. Silly I know!

• Like 2

Happy 1st Brucey!! You are a good man and I only wish you posted more. Have a great day.... :cheers:

Thank you. I would post more, but I find it strangely difficult to do sometimes, just because I become overly paranoid about what people might think of what I've put. Silly I know!

Believe it or not I feel the same as you. I am careful as hell with everything I post and think it through way more than I should. Amazing I haven't blown a gasket by now.... :LOL:
  • Like 2

I am careful as hell with everything I post and think it through way more than I should.

That's probably a smart way of doing things.

I just post a lot of crap and don't give it a second thought.

Yours come out like there is alot of thought put in. Never seen anything I would consider controversial so whatever you are doing its working.... :)
  • Like 2

I am careful as hell with everything I post and think it through way more than I should.

Yours come out like there is alot of thought put in. Never seen anything I would consider controversial so whatever you are doing its working.... :)

Well, there is the quote in EmotionDetector's sig... :)

Never noticed. I'll have to check that one out.... :LOL:

Ha, awesome, I have sigs turned off so I never noticed that.

He posted somewhere yesterday and I can't remember where and can't find it. :rage: Something about the song Emotion Detector and how great it is ....