split from Rush Undecided on 2015 Tour

savagegrace26

I know this is very selfish of me to say, but this really gets me mad. My whole damn life I've come in at the tail end of everything. Apparently this will include Rush too. For all of you who have sat through three hour Rush concerts in the past, count your blessings. I think those days are over.

I don't begrudge Rush their retirement. They have worked very, very hard for many decades. But. Still...... :(

You can't blame Rush for that, they have toured for 40 years, you have had many chances to see them live.

You always know just what to say. Reminds me of a former member (or two) here.... :facepalm:

I would've been like "Get off your f*cking ass and build a f*cking a time machine if you want to see them so f*cking bad."

I know this is very selfish of me to say, but this really gets me mad. My whole damn life I've come in at the tail end of everything. Apparently this will include Rush too. For all of you who have sat through three hour Rush concerts in the past, count your blessings. I think those days are over.

I don't begrudge Rush their retirement. They have worked very, very hard for many decades. But. Still...... :(

You can't blame Rush for that, they have toured for 40 years, you have had many chances to see them live.

How do you know that she had the chance? If she did, I'm sure she would have taken it:

• Like 2

How do you know that she had the chance? If she did, I'm sure she would have taken it:

Because she is from USA (atleast thats what I have heard), and Rush have been there maaaany times...

It costs money to go to a show.

Yes, but if she can't afford it, thats not Rush problem, right? She still have got a chance to see them.

That's very true. Women can make money very easily if they want to.

Because she is from USA (atleast thats what I have heard), and Rush have been there maaaany times...

Yes, but if she can't afford it, thats not Rush problem, right? She still have got a chance to see them.

How are you not banned yet?

• Like 7

He's kept around for being sarcastic.

You are low.

• Like 5

I wonder too.

• Like 2

I wonder too.

Banned for speaking the truth? Ok...

Well I didn't say anything about Rush's wives. That's how you get banned.

I wonder too.

That's a strange version of "the truth" in the world you live in.

• Like 2

I wonder too.

That's a strange version of "the truth" in the world you live in.

Moved to SOCN ;)

http://www.therushfo...ostitution-bad/

It is easy for women to make money if they "want" to. Emphasis on "want". That is a truth.

Edited by savagegrace26

I can thank the feminists for the fact that you would even think a woman would WANT to do that.

Plenty do it by choice.

It's not the profession. It's the fact that you suggested that I, or any woman, would do something like that in order to get the money to buy tickets to see Rush.

• Like 4

That wasn't sarcastic, even though he probably thought it was. That was downright shitty, especially in a place like this.

• Like 4

I wonder too.

You get banned for disrespecting other TRF members. Like you're doing right now.

Gee, can't imagine why you started that "dating section" thread in NWW. Grow the f*ck up.

• Like 13

That wasn't sarcastic, even though he probably thought it was. That was downright shitty, especially in a place like this.

...I actually didn't interpret it that way :wacko:

Fire away. :fuckwithadmin:

I wonder too.

You get banned for disrespecting other TRF members. Like you're doing right now.

Gee, can't imagine why you started that "dating section" thread in NWW. Grow the f*ck up.

I wasn't targeting anyone specifically in a disrespectful way.

So ban me right now then. I really don't f*cking care. You have this "power", so use it.

...I actually didn't interpret it that way :wacko:

Fire away. :fuckwithadmin:

You can interpret it any way you like. I interpreted it differently.

I wonder too.

So ban me right now then. I really don't f*cking care. You have this "power", so use it.

Immature is the one word I could use right now.

• Like 2

I wonder too.

No, you never directly named Lorraine or any other TRF woman and suggest they take up prostitution, but your replies are disrespectful nonetheless. Try and be an adult and mind your surroundings.

And you "challenging" me to ban you is amusing. If you get to the point where you need to be kicked out the door, we won't need your permission. Again, grow up.

• Like 6

Being boring (me possibly in some eyes) may not be interesting but being controversial doesn't guarantee being considered interesting either (or popular for that matter).... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

I wonder too.

No, you never directly named Lorraine or any other TRF woman and suggest they take up prostitution, but your replies are disrespectful nonetheless. Try and be an adult and mind your surroundings.

And you "challenging" me to ban you is amusing. If you get to the point where you need to be kicked out the door, we won't need your permission. Again, grow up.

Think whatever you wish. I will say what I want. If it's "disrespectful" or "immature" in some peoples eyes so be it. Whether I intend it to be tongue in cheek or not. You quite frequently come off as an overt prick. I know you're a New Yorker and probably can't help it but so am I (on both counts).

I wonder too.

Think whatever you wish. I will say what I want. If it's "disrespectful" or "immature" in some peoples eyes so be it. Whether I intend it to be tongue in cheek or not. You quite frequently come off as an overt prick. I know you're a New Yorker and probably can't help it but so am I (on both counts).

Ooh, that's a nice big juicy piece of bait there...

Nice try. Grow up.

• Like 7