2112 Badge Reclamation Project

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Lost in Xanadu asked if he could post a badge thread. Normally that's an admin's job (mainly GG, but I'm filling in right now), but we're allowing this because LiX was such a huge help in getting us caught up with all these backlogged badges. The member he chose to give the badge to is greyfriar, since he was the one who put the whole badge thing on LiX's radar in the first place.

greyfriar has badge no.290, so we'll be skipping ahead a couple of badges so LiX can post it today.

And yes, this will be the only time we allow a member to post a badge thread. ;)

Lost in Xanadu asked if he could post a badge thread. Normally that's an admin's job (mainly GG, but I'm filling in right now), but we're allowing this because LiX was such a huge help in getting us caught up with all these backlogged badges. The member he chose to give the badge to is greyfriar, since he was the one who put the whole badge thing on LiX's radar in the first place.

greyfriar has badge no.290, so we'll be skipping ahead a couple of badges so LiX can post it today.

And yes, this will be the only time we allow a member to post a badge thread. ;)

Leave it to LIX! I wonder what he'll put out next from his bag of tricks!! :LOL: :lol: :LOL: ;)

Will he be traveling to the Black Forest to deliver the honors in person to our esteemed Greyfriar?

If greyfriar can fund it, I am so there!

I would, if I could. :yes:

All of you should come to Germany and see a general admission Rush show. The last time they were here they sold "Front of Stage" tickets for 80 Dollar. You would be astonished how easy and comfortable it is to walk to the front row. Last year the whole area was zoned and most people went with the cheaper floor tickets, so the front zone was half-empty.

• Like 1

Will he be traveling to the Black Forest to deliver the honors in person to our esteemed Greyfriar?

If greyfriar can fund it, I am so there!

I would, if I could. :yes:

All of you should come to Germany and see a general admission Rush show. The last time they were here they sold "Front of Stage" tickets for 80 Dollar. You would be astonished how easy and comfortable it is to walk to the front row. Last year the whole area was zoned and most people went with the cheaper floor tickets, so the front zone was half-empty.

Maybe it's time for a trip back to Germany...

• Like 1

Thank you, 73 for bringing this back. (And to LIX and GG for the resurrection)

It reminded me of how awesome it was to achieve. I reread my thread - added my plaque to my sig (couldn't find the badge) and a link to the thread - so many posts from those that are no longer with us, by choice or other unfortunate circumstances.

So many memories...

Your passion and love for this forum jumps off the screen. Inspiring to be honest.... :cheers: :)

You are so right, Narpski.

I have friends that I have met through TRF that I love as much as (and in some cases MORE THAN) my blood relatives. When they reach out - I'd be there for them - no matter what it takes. Who knew that 10 years ago I would see the world as so small - with beloved friends around the globe.

I did the same thing. Added the plaque because i couldn't find the badge, not felt like digging for it... :LOL:

So many memories indeed... :) :sigh: ...

• Like 2

Just doing my part, I thought the 6 pack I sent to metaldad just wasn't enough :)

You are awesome, LIX. :hug2:

• Like 2

With the last four of the backlogged badges posted today, this completes the 2112 Badge Reclamation Project. All caught up. Thanks to those who were so patient with waiting for their badges. :cheers:

I know this was a lot of work. Thank you very much!

With the last four of the backlogged badges posted today, this completes the 2112 Badge Reclamation Project. All caught up. Thanks to those who were so patient with waiting for their badges. :cheers:

We should have a party to celebrate!

I've got the sporks!

I've got the sporks!

I knew I could count on you!

• Like 1