2112 Badge Reclamation Project

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

For the last year and a half ( :facepalm:) we've neglected to give out badges when people reached 2112 posts. I got busy with work and stuff and just totally slacked on it. And without me keeping up on when people are about to reach that milestone, GG can't make threads for them, and I can't make the badges to go into those threads. And once the weeks and months kept going by, it became really tough to figure out the exact dates when people got their 2112th posts, because it happened several months and many posts earlier. I needed to play catch-up, but I kept putting it off...

Luckily, I got a PM from Lost In Xanadu last week, and he volunteered to help. He went back and figured out who had reached 2112 since the last badge was given out, and in most cases, found out the exact date in which they reached it. For those whom we couldn't pin down a date, we made estimates -- sorry, best we could do. So now we have a complete list of all the people who are missing badges, in order.

I'll be posting those badges in the coming weeks, in order, starting with the earliest ones. bluefox4000 just reached 2112 tonight, so he'll get his ASAP.

Again, special thanks to LiX for the invaluable help in bailing me out and compiling all that data. :cheers:

• Like 23

LIX was on it for sure that I can personally attest. Thanks my friend and thanks TRF just for being here at all.... :cheers:
  • Like 5

Even if you're a Packers fan you're not all that bad.

From a guy who supports Sharin' Cutler's team to another guy who supports Sharon Rodger's team :cheers:

Still betting on Philly kicking your ass this weekend! :nya nya:

• Like 2

Great work guys!...it's nice to be finally getting the the ol' Hallowed Hall up and running again

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of sifting through threads that went into this!!! Herculean effort, LiX :notworthy:

• Like 5

I never got mine!

BOOOOO

Segue's badge should be withheld as punishment for this outburst.

And for being a Springsteen fan.

• Like 6

People like LIX are one in a million. He went the extra mile when not asked and had no reason too other than he obviously loves TRF.

You are an awesome guy LIX. :yes:

I love you LIX. You're my hero, thread killer, and confidant. The YBG brigade salutes you

From a guy who supports Sharin' Cutler's team to another guy who supports Sharon Rodger's team :cheers:

Well done, LIX! Awesome work! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great work guys!...it's nice to be finally getting the the ol' Hallowed Hall up and running again

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of sifting through threads that went into this!!! Herculean effort, LiX :notworthy:

I truly appreciate your comments, but I didn't do it for the thanks or anything. I did it because it's something cool this site does and you have to stick around and be part of this board for a while to earn one. That's what this site is all about... our love of Rush may have brought us together, but that can only last for so long. The people that stick around and the connections that are made is really what keeps a place like this special... along with all the hard work the awesome admins put in.
  • Like 10

everyone should give greyfriar a thanks too... he made a comment in some other thread on Oct 30th that he hit 2112 "exactly 1 year ago today". That comment is what prompted my PM to 73, and started this whole project.
  • Like 3

Looks like someone is getting close himself..... :)
  • Like 1

I never got mine!

BOOOOO

Segue's badge should be withheld as punishment for this outburst.

And for being a Springsteen fan.

Lolsies!