I must have front row!!! How do I make it happen?

djfunkywill

Last I checked Stubhub, you could have front row in Chicago. But it'll cost you $3343.05. :facepalm:

Checked this out myself this AM (mostly cus I've never heard of the site), and wow, just wow. This monster thing sucks. Says they have around 500 tickets available and even upper bowl seat pricing was BAD. Ugh, hope I can score something good in the gen sale for Chicago next Friday...

Last I checked Stubhub, you could have front row in Chicago. But it'll cost you $3343.05. :facepalm:

Checked this out myself this AM (mostly cus I've never heard of the site), and wow, just wow. This monster thing sucks. Says they have around 500 tickets available and even upper bowl seat pricing was BAD. Ugh, hope I can score something good in the gen sale for Chicago next Friday...

Get in early enough and I think you will. They don't release everything for the pre-sale.

• Like 1

Front row is so overrated in my opinion. Sit further back, see the WHOLE show.

Not for a RUSH show. It's amazing.

I got mine free off the radio, btw. They had three sets of tix, two 3rd row, tei 2nd row, two 1st row tix. Calling in, I just missed 3rd and 2nd row. Persistence and a little luck got me the 1st row tix, right in front of Ged.

As fantastic as that experience was, I'd never shell out the kind of cash they want for those tix, especially through StubHub or whatever.

• Like 1

Maybe if I can use that calling Ged up personally method, then I may have a chance at front row in Chicago...I could pitch my brilliant idea for his personal line of TP. He'd have to give tics up for that, patent pending and all :P.