Rare Neil Peart Rush Items

Syrinx

I know that some people get kind of bent out of shape when others try to sell stuff here, but I recently had a health scare and have had to re-evaluate my priorities. I also feel that there are some people here who would like to own some of these items. Several members have bought from me before. I have been a long time collector of Rush memorabilia, more specifically Neil Peart. Over the years I have managed to acquire some pretty rare things. I have decided to sell a number of them on Ebay. Last week I sold a signed drum head used by Neil on the Roll the Bones tour. Here is my latest auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141451449989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please feel free to take a look or ignore as you wish! Thanks.

• Like 2

Thanks. I have some much cooler items! I thought the members here would just appreciate seeing some of them. None of it will be mass produced crap - only rare one of a kind items. I just figure they need a home that will appreciate them for what they are. If I got hit by a truck tomorrow, my wife would probably drag it all to the local Goodwill store!
  • Like 2