Ged in NYC anyone going 11/7/14

jmdyyz

Was the question of a tour even asked or just not mentioned?

I wouldn't look much into it. It could have been on purpose to build anticipation. Or maybe they want another year off.

It just said "no mention" I think. I agree with you about it maybe being done on purpose, but I don't think another year off would be the wise thing for them to do at this point in their life.

I read about it on Rush Is A Band blog. Not much was written about what was said, and those who were there are :ph34r: sworn to secrecy apparently for fear of having their Rush t-shirts and assorted memorabilia confiscated by the Rush Police Force. :LOL:

I read about it on Rush Is A Band blog. Not much was written about what was said, and those who were there are :ph34r: sworn to secrecy apparently for fear of having their Rush t-shirts and assorted memorabilia confiscated by the Rush Police Force. :LOL:

You would think for what people were paying for the tickets that they should be able to pass on what was said.

I actually was working in NY that day and got done early so I headed over there. I didn't have a ticket and I was going to try to get in anyway. I was hanging out in front and saw Geddy get out of a black SUV and go in through another door. Anyway, as the people were starting to file in I get a call from my job with an emergency to go to another job, so it blew my chance of getting in there. I had a feeling I would have gotten in. I think there was a woman there from Anthem Records that I was going to talk to and she probably would have let me in. All well, I'll just have to catch the recording of the interview. At least I got to see Geddy for a brief moment.

You would think for what people were paying for the tickets that they should be able to pass on what was said.

Tickets were only $25.

Tickets were only $25.

I meant compared to free.

Ged spoke for 75 min no questions asked from audience- audience wasn't filmed

No talk of tour really- more personal & about lerxst & pratt

Jewishness was discussed & family

Ged was asking questions of author(pulitzer winner)

I could have done a better job w/ interview

This will never see the light of day

Ged must be shaking his head!

If you were in line you got in- seating limited 100 people max