What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Looking at dvd cases, at the clock, at my cat, contemplating a cup of coffee, just eaten a sandwich, farting and yawning.

I can't top that.

I doubt if I could, not again....! :P

Waiting waiting waiting in Japanese immigration office to take care of visa stuff. One of the most technologically advanced nations in the world and this office looks like 1985. Plus, this place is crowded and humid as hell!! Turn up the a.c.!!! WTF?!

:blaze:

1 hour now since I started to sit and wait. I'm near the counter and can hear most of the conversations (when I'm not TRFing).

The girl who just left is on an expired passport and is essentially f***ed. Seemed like it was just her own procrastinating/negligence but man that's a tough situation to be in. She walked away and looked like she could've cried. Sad.

And dammit it's still hot as hell in here!!! :blaze:

:coffee: yawn. :unsure: :scared: :blink: I don't like mornings. By the afternoon, I am a different person. I don't understand it... Edited by librarian

Wrapping gifts (one of my favourite things to do!) and listening to some Porter music box recordings while Emily lounges in her hammock :wub:

I’m sure she’ll come out to help later, but for now she seems content to relax and occasionally meow along to the songs :LOL:

• Like 1

Watching music documentaries etc. ... tried to jam to Chicago VIII vinyl ala Terry Kath ... now watching Ginger Baker ... weird cat! I love the holidays but miss the old holidays ... simpler ways ... one light on the phone that says I ain't home, a TV Guide and a mirror that lies. Seasons Greetings!