What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Troutman, this post is dedicated to you... :LOL:

This isn't now. And I didn't take the pic. My friend took it last Sunday morning while he was riding the train.

The old man in the school girl uniform isn't actually what we think is amusing. We believe the funny bit is the fact that all the commuters are desperately trying to avoid looking at the guy. :LOL:

http://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/18700069_10156345496390200_1547409763931913935_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9f9f1b1d20eaaf8b41bd35ad21897371&oe=59C506AE

I occasionally see this kind of cosplay/dress up going down (non-celeb old man in school girl uniform/cheerleader outfit/etc.) and don't think anything really. The guy here is actually a minor celebrity and appears on lame man-on-the-street type variety shows. He's likely on his way to film some stuff but nobody seems to recognize him as the celebrity that he actually is :LOL:

The friend should have asked him/her out on a date. :whipgirl: :D

• Like 2

Watching Seinfeld. Procrastinating taking a shower.

i did the same earlier.

I'm doing that today!

:musicnote: Saturday :musicnote: Saturday :musicnote: Saturday :musicnote:

:D

That was my FIRST Elton John album, and I bought it at a record store in Washington, In. for $8.88 a few weeks after it was released! Still my Fave EJ album...

Sitting by the fire with Lucky. (Shithead) the cat. Gonna sleep on the porch swing tonight. :zzz:

Is your porch enclosed? I did this once at the second Ex's Parents house in the forest up north near Harrisville, MI. that was fun because their porch was enclosed, so no MOSQUITOS!

:banana:

• Like 2

i did the same earlier.

I'm doing that today!

That was my FIRST Elton John album, and I bought it at a record store in Washington, In. for $8.88 a few weeks after it was released! Still my Fave EJ album...

Sitting by the fire with Lucky. (Shithead) the cat. Gonna sleep on the porch swing tonight. :zzz:

Is your porch enclosed? I did this once at the second Ex's Parents house in the forest up north near Harrisville, MI. that was fun because their porch was enclosed, so no MOSQUITOS!

No, it's not. The swing is covered though in case it rains. Which it ended up doing.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Right now, at this very moment, I am posting on The Rush Forum......and trying to decide if I should do anything constructive today.

i did the same earlier.

I'm doing that today!

No, it's not. The swing is covered though in case it rains. Which it ended up doing.

Bummer....although one of the times I spent some time on the Ex's porch, it was an excellent opportunity to record a fantastic Thunder storm! I still have that recording because I was using a MD recorder...

Watching a drunken a-hole make a fool of himself aboard a crowded train.

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial exp<b></b>ressions).

Embarrassing. Pathetic. Sad. All of that.

Another chapter of JB's train adventures. :D

:LOL: I'm not even looking for stuff. Everything's just there in front of me :LOL:

Several hours earlier on the way to work there was an older, slightly dissheveled woman sitting by 3 other commuters...

Despite nobody bumping into/touching her, she suddenly screamed "ITAII!!!" ("OUCH!!"). Scared the crap out of everyone except me only because I just happened to be looking in that direction and saw that nothing happened for her to scream that. She then was quiet for the rest of the ride while everyone moved a little bit away and was uneasy.

This is different than the drunken idiot though IMHO. That drunk was babbling for over half an hour!!! He was going on about train announcements, connecting train lines, CATS, time, etc. And he wreaked of booze, ciggies, halitosis, and b.o. I could smell all that from about four feet away! :LOL:

And when I say a 'drunk', I'm referring to a middle aged office worker in a suit...the way it usually goes down out here. Homeless drunks are often meek and avoid others while male, white collar drunks are some of the loudest, most obnoxious, disgusting people around.

:LOL:

Man, I would give any thing to be there witnessing it all. I am always aware of my surroundings and what other people are doing. It's quite amazing while most other people are oblivious. :cool:

Yeah. A lot of stuff passes by Mrs. B too. I pointed out the number of males here openly picking their nose. She thought I was nuts and being overly critical...until I pointed out some dude digging, and another dude digging, and another, and another :LOL: She admitted, "I had no idea. Somehow I never noticed."

It's funny ((to us westerners, or maybe just me)) because blowing your nose in public is considered rude here if it's audible. But nobody cares about or seems to notice nose picking...except me :LOL:

:laughing guy:

So picking is acceptable but blowing is not? Houston, we have a problem. :D BTW, next time when you get off the train. Ask one of them if they need a shovel. :P

Picking is NOT acceptable but nobody gives the digger bad looks if he's digging.

BUT if you blow your nose and it's heard, yeah it can be considered rude. I learned that the hard way when people were giving me dirty looks anytime I blew. I had wondered why they were staring at me since I was just blowing my nose. An ex-gf told me that it was bad manners to do so. And THEN I found it written in some guide book or online.

I asked one of my J-coworkers recently: "What if I'm in a bathroom stall, door closed, and blowing my nose? Is that bad?" He reluctantly answered, "Well, for me it's okay. And generally it should be fine but some people still might think it's bad." The fact that he was hesitant and stated that some still would consider it rude says a lot I think.

Saw two nose pickers this week. The last one was sitting next to me 2 minutes ago. I had to move as he wasn't stopping. I'd rather stand in a crowded train than sit next to that nastiness.

His nose picking schedule was:

pick pick-scroll on the tablet-pick-scroll-pick pick pick-scroll-really pick pick

Repugnant bastard

• Like 1

Watching a drunken a-hole make a fool of himself aboard a crowded train.

Watching quiet commuters try to ignore him but quietly loathe him (in their eyebrows and facial expressions).

Embarrassing. Pathetic. Sad. All of that.

Another chapter of JB's train adventures. :D

:LOL: I'm not even looking for stuff. Everything's just there in front of me :LOL:

Several hours earlier on the way to work there was an older, slightly dissheveled woman sitting by 3 other commuters...

Despite nobody bumping into/touching her, she suddenly screamed "ITAII!!!" ("OUCH!!"). Scared the crap out of everyone except me only because I just happened to be looking in that direction and saw that nothing happened for her to scream that. She then was quiet for the rest of the ride while everyone moved a little bit away and was uneasy.

This is different than the drunken idiot though IMHO. That drunk was babbling for over half an hour!!! He was going on about train announcements, connecting train lines, CATS, time, etc. And he wreaked of booze, ciggies, halitosis, and b.o. I could smell all that from about four feet away! :LOL:

And when I say a 'drunk', I'm referring to a middle aged office worker in a suit...the way it usually goes down out here. Homeless drunks are often meek and avoid others while male, white collar drunks are some of the loudest, most obnoxious, disgusting people around.

:LOL:

Man, I would give any thing to be there witnessing it all. I am always aware of my surroundings and what other people are doing. It's quite amazing while most other people are oblivious. :cool:

Yeah. A lot of stuff passes by Mrs. B too. I pointed out the number of males here openly picking their nose. She thought I was nuts and being overly critical...until I pointed out some dude digging, and another dude digging, and another, and another :LOL: She admitted, "I had no idea. Somehow I never noticed."

It's funny ((to us westerners, or maybe just me)) because blowing your nose in public is considered rude here if it's audible. But nobody cares about or seems to notice nose picking...except me :LOL:

:laughing guy:

So picking is acceptable but blowing is not? Houston, we have a problem. :D BTW, next time when you get off the train. Ask one of them if they need a shovel. :P

Picking is NOT acceptable but nobody gives the digger bad looks if he's digging.

BUT if you blow your nose and it's heard, yeah it can be considered rude. I learned that the hard way when people were giving me dirty looks anytime I blew. I had wondered why they were staring at me since I was just blowing my nose. An ex-gf told me that it was bad manners to do so. And THEN I found it written in some guide book or online.

I asked one of my J-coworkers recently: "What if I'm in a bathroom stall, door closed, and blowing my nose? Is that bad?" He reluctantly answered, "Well, for me it's okay. And generally it should be fine but some people still might think it's bad." The fact that he was hesitant and stated that some still would consider it rude says a lot I think.

Saw two nose pickers this week. The last one was sitting next to me 2 minutes ago. I had to move as he wasn't stopping. I'd rather stand in a crowded train than sit next to that nastiness.

His nose picking schedule was:

pick pick-scroll on the tablet-pick-scroll-pick pick pick-scroll-really pick pick

Repugnant bastard

Film it next time. :P

Lounging and espresso-ing in my high floor hotel room in Kyoto. (Overnight stay)

It's morning here and cloudy and grey + the surrounding urban sprawl with the temples and shrines in the not too distant areas make for cool viewing.

Will devour many breakfast items shortly. :blaze:

Back to watching Star Trek but this time it's TNG. I love OTA TV! There is a channel where very weeknight they play an episode from every series from the original to Enterprise in chronological order. I am thoroughly enjoying getting reacquainted with the awesomeness :D

Vaca day 3. Got needled in the arm at my PCP, basic lab work, then off to the dentist for a routine cleaning. Taking Rocky for a long ride to a big dog park out by where I work, a normal ritual when I'm doing the vacation thing. Day tripping tomorrow and Friday, hitting the brewpubs. :hail:
  • Like 1