What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Pathetic, sad, and a terrible disgrace:

On the train now and a guy in his 50s/60s is so drunk that he's pissed his jeans AND stumbled INTO the side of my seat with his FACE as he was trying to sit down. Stinks in here!

What happened after that?

On the train now and a guy in his 50s/60s is so drunk that he's pissed his jeans AND stumbled INTO the side of my seat with his FACE as he was trying to sit down. Stinks in here!

He shocked the shit out of everyone with that display. People generally don't pay attention after initial shocks of something and likely didn't notice the piss. (My wife and other local friends often don't notice things I think are obvious until I point it out to them). Then, he sat down next to some disgusted girl that was essentially trapped because he was in the outside seat. My stop was 5 minutes later.

He shocked the shit out of everyone with that display. People generally don't pay attention after initial shocks of something and likely didn't notice the piss. (My wife and other local friends often don't notice things I think are obvious until I point it out to them). Then, he sat down next to some disgusted girl that was essentially trapped because he was in the outside seat. My stop was 5 minutes later.

I just saw that same geezer that pissed himself yesterday. He's not trashed today but he looks beaten to hell...as if he hasn't slept in a few days and has about 2% energy left in his step. Sad looking state he seems to be in.

But,

Will it make the cut as far as the book goes? :P

• Like 1

I just saw that same geezer that pissed himself yesterday. He's not trashed today but he looks beaten to hell...as if he hasn't slept in a few days and has about 2% energy left in his step. Sad looking state he seems to be in.

I wonder what he does for a living?

But,

Will it make the cut as far as the book goes? :P

:LOL:

Probably not. Seems too standard. I just happened to have my smart phone to type about it 2 minutes after it happened. Wasn't the first (or second or even third) time I've seen a drunk piss himself out here.

Flashback:

Years ago during one of my first nights in Japan, I was walking down by the river in Osaka's entertainment/shopping area (beer in hand of course) soaking up the atmosphere. "How'd I end up here?" was the thought without the faintest hint of pessimism. With all the neon lights and sounds and stinks of the night I thought: part Blade Runner, part Star Wars canteena. As I was walking across a bridge, I noticed a raggedy, homeless man motioning with his hand. Begging? No. (They don't really do that here). He was beating off! And looking around, not a single person besides myself seemed to notice. They were too busy ignoring him. Business men, young beauties, uniformed school kids, ancient women, etc. were walking right in front of him mere INCHES from his spanking. Frankly, I'm not sure which was more disturbing: the homeless man's act itself or the point that nobody noticed despite it being so obvious.

• Like 1

I wonder what he does for a living?

Don't know. Wasn't in a suit. But he's not homeless either. Unemployed? Laborer? Who knows?