What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

picking a bad day to quit snorting sawdust

??

Do you remember the show Airplane? One of the pilots curbed his job stress by abusing foreign substances.

Lloyd Bridges was the actor. Sawdust particulate isn't particularly healthy or funny to some ... sorry for that. I prefer scotch. That was just a bad/dusty day at the shop.

??

Do you remember the show Airplane? One of the pilots curbed his job stress by abusing foreign substances.

Lloyd Bridges was the actor. Sawdust particulate isn't particularly healthy or funny to some ... sorry for that. I prefer scotch. That was just a bad/dusty day at the shop.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

??

Gotcha..! :P

• Like 1

Listening to a podcast, Make It Stop. The episode is on The Simpson’s Sing The Blues.

I had this album in 4th grade. Understand this episode on it. It’s quite dated at times.

I don’t know when I last heard that album, but it still gets stuck in my head sometimes! :facepalm:

• Like 1

Taking a break from piano practice...because Emily farted on the bench beside me! :LOL:

:LOL:

I thought of you and your “parp” posts instantly when she did it! :LOL:

:LMAO:

:blush:

• Like 1

Feeding my face with Culvers, listening to Alice In Chains, and posting on The Rush Forum. :haz:

Right now, I'm cooling off after several hours of maple tree seed removal (trillions of 'em) and replacing the front downspout on the house.

I'm beat! :o :o

• Like 2

Right now, I'm cooling off after several hours of maple tree seed removal (trillions of 'em) and replacing the front downspout on the house.

:LOL:

We battle the pods that rain down from the giant elm trees lining our street. We sweep up every day for three weeks or so.

I also have to do my neighbor's front gutters, since he's content to just leave it all soaking in the gutter until it becomes a fetid goo...

I’m looking at a photo of my honorary great-niece, Dakota. She’s 7, and she lives 600 miles away. :( :(

When we moved into our house - "Yay! A big maple tree shades the deck!"

Years later- "#!#$! It's helicopter season again!"