What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Watching out the window at the freezing rainfall, feeling like I don't have to hurry into my last day of scheduled work. Listening to Gojira morph with my clothes tumbling in the dryer ... death march of the infernal dryer. Sipping coffee as usual. Have a fine Friday folks!
  • Like 2

Right now, I'm posting tasteless cat jokes on the packers.com website's Insider Inbox forum .... :o :LOL: Edited by Principled Man

We're (mostly me) about to start the large living room painting project that was supposed to be done last July. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :LOL: Hoping to finish before Mothers' Day !! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

I was feeling organized- got all my documents together for Pennsylvania's REAL ID system and it only took 2 minutes at the DMV. Returned home to find that I had locked myself out of the house! :D :D :D

Waiting to go home so I don't get in trouble for bitch-slapping a co-worker for her attitude. I'm moving this weekend so will be too buys to be on. Which is mildly ironic since I haven't been on in a while anyways
  • Like 1