What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Reading that Saquon Barkley is declaring for the draft.

Do the SAINTS need to draft him?

I don't think they need another RB.

Looks like you face the Panthers next week.

I’m working on a double portrait while Emily supervises. She’s been digging Rush as the studio music so far :7up:

I was riding my fiery motorcycle around TRF and saw you had the last post in this thread soooo I popped in to see what you had to say. Seriously. :)

:blaze:

• Like 1

I’m working on a double portrait while Emily supervises. She’s been digging Rush as the studio music so far :7up:

I was riding my fiery motorcycle around TRF and saw you had the last post in this thread soooo I popped in to see what you had to say. Seriously. :)

:blaze:

Aww shucks, JB--you made my day :) Right now, I'm smiling because of your post. Before then, I was back at work on that ol' double portrait. (Hey, those subjects are smiling, too!)

• Like 1

Just finished shoveling the 10-30 cm of snow received in the last 48 hrs. Another 10-20 is expected by noon Tuesday. With the drifting ... it was closer to 30 on the city sidewalks and I am on a corner lot 30 x 125. At least it didn't pack down yet. Looks like a Rush marathon is in store for today ... and curling on the boob tube!
  • Like 1

Bouting insomnia, listening to the train whistles whine like Warren Zevon would, trudging through mounds of frozen discarded ice cones bereft of condiments looking for a place to rest, uttering "I'll sleep when I'm dead" yet knowing it could occur while physically evicting an impetuous fore and four tired commuter transporter from behind my property enemy line wishing that I was dreaming and concurrently laughing aloud because this remnant of an ice fog dream is now holding me hostage, in horror wide awake like Kubla Kahn in a never ending Rush ditty.

I'm actually pre-dreading shoveling mother nature's belated Bing Crosby sentiments in solid form.

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 2

Eating Cheetos, cranking up Enter Sandman, waiting for the chicken tenders to get done baking, and I'm posting on The Rush Forum. :)
  • Like 1