What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Drowning out a round table discussion on religion with some music. It's fu***** midnight for goodness sake. Talk about it during normal hours.

Sounds like quite inconsiderate company. The only preaching that gets to me here is by the cat when it's late and I won't let her out.

Good people,

Just not the time for it. Any way, thinking about buying a rocking chair. :codger:

Buy some for the rest of em and put em in the dome of silence. I guess I just don't understand.

It is going on three weeks now. One more and they will need to help with the utility bills. If not, then there will be major problems.

Edited by troutman

Multitasking in my mind ... sipping hot coffee while listening to Deep Nuggets Radio, watching Gidget on her morning hunting expedition, psyching myself for work today and last but not least ... looking forward to getting back to the new digs tonight to prep for moving in next weekend ... I actually got to renovate it and now that I am set to paint the walls ... my creative juices are en fuego and I have some new positive energy.
  • Like 1

I am packing some stuff, such as clothes and my camera gear. Im getting ready for tomorrow, when Im going to Sweden Rock Festival to see a hell of a lot of concerts during the next 4 days!
  • Like 2

Getting ready to follow troutman to the doctor...

:LOL:

:smoke:

Yeah,

Since I am not allowed to have any alcohol while on my medication. Things went well while visiting the doctor.My blood pressure is normal and I will be able to drive and go back to work in two days. :)

• Like 5

Yeah,

Since I am not allowed to have any alcohol while on my medication. Things went well while visiting the doctor.My blood pressure is normal and I will be able to drive and go back to work in two days. :)

What's up with you mate??

• Like 1

Never mind. You answered my question as I was typing it.

My enlarged heart shouldn't be a problem as long as my blood pressure is normal. At this point any exercise should only be about five minutes until further notice.

• Like 1

Yeah,

See my previous post.

Edited by troutman

Yeah,

See my previous post.

So your blood pressure is normal, why you on medication then?

I'm at work , waiting for my shift to be over. Had to go get a couple shots at the doctor (Pneumonia and Meningitis) cause I have a sh***y immune system and I'm going to the Philippines next week. Am tired and want to go home to bed but I have a rehearsal tonight. Edited by Mystic Slipperman

Yeah,

See my previous post.

That's the point of the medication. :LOL: With out it my blood pressure would go through the roof. In fact, this past Friday while at the doctors office. They checked it and the doctor couldn't believe I hadn't had a stroke or heart attack.

Yeah,

See my previous post.

That's the point of the medication. :LOL: With out it my blood pressure would go through the roof. In fact, this past Friday while at the doctors office. They checked it and the doctor couldn't believe I hadn't had a stroke or heart attack.

What's causing it? Old age? :codger:

• Like 1

Yeah,

See my previous post.

What's causing it? Old age? :codger:

High blood pressure runs in the family. Also, it was determined I have had an enlarged heart all my life.Age doesn't help though. :codger:

Getting back to remodeling my basement. I've been doing this for two months, and I'm sick of it! I want it to be DONE!! :o