What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

At the station waiting for a train and watching some little bratty, "energetic" boy ((maybe around 6-7)) alter between physically trying to push his mom and slap his few years older sister's legs. How cute. NOT.

Crap like that drives me nuts. Some people should never have children.

• Like 1

At the station waiting for a train and watching some little bratty, "energetic" boy ((maybe around 6-7)) alter between physically trying to push his mom and slap his few years older sister's legs. How cute. NOT.

A few minutes later the mom was having a running race with the daughter on the platform. I'm all for playing with kids like that...but ON the train platform?! Stupid. Do that in your backyard or in a field. A minute after they reached the end of the platform the train came and all 3 started to run back to where their bags were (near where I was sitting).

Running on the platform with your 6 & 8 year olds next to a moving train that's pulling in isn't too bright.

• Like 1

A few minutes later the mom was having a running race with the daughter on the platform. I'm all for playing with kids like that...but ON the train platform?! Stupid. Do that in your backyard or in a field. A minute after they reached the end of the platform the train came and all 3 started to run back to where their bags were (near where I was sitting).

Running on the platform with your 6 & 8 year olds next to a moving train that's pulling in isn't too bright.

That in itself could be a case for child abuse.

I see all kinds of dumb stuff like this out here.

• Like 1

I see all kinds of dumb stuff like this out here.

Sadly, its every where.

I'm getting nervous because a friend asked me to pick up her dog from groomer's and its a poodle (not a mini). Good thing is I only have to drive about a mile to her house to drop it off, however, I've never done this sort of thing before! Then I'll come home and get ready to go to Hall & Oates concert.

I'm getting nervous because a friend asked me to pick up her dog from groomer's and its a poodle (not a mini). Good thing is I only have to drive about a mile to her house to drop it off, however, I've never done this sort of thing before! Then I'll come home and get ready to go to Hall & Oates concert.

You've never put a dog in your backseat?

• Like 1

No, I love animals, however, I live in an apartment and can't afford the pet deposit. We used to have german shepherds and we would haul them around in the SUV! I have a Camry and my friend's dog did just fine, he laid down as soon as he got in. :)

• Like 1

No, I love animals, however, I live in an apartment and can't afford the pet deposit. We used to have german shepherds and we would haul them around in the SUV! I have a Camry and my friend's dog did just fine, he laid down as soon as he got in. :)

I might have worried whether the dog gets car sick more than anything. :) Glad he did well.

• Like 1

Watching CSI:New York season 5, about to go hunt experience on EverQuest II...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20sword.gif

Trying not to cough constantly while reading. Had this damn cold for a week and I am over it. And blowing your nose with a broken arm doesn't work.
  • Like 2

Sitting outside of Starbucks. I just got one of the new Mocha Mint Frapuccino's. Tastes a lot like a Java chip Frappe but better.
  • Like 1

Trying not to cough constantly while reading. Had this damn cold for a week and I am over it. And blowing your nose with a broken arm doesn't work.

Yeah, I had a nasty one for close to two weeks. Nasty crap going around. Hope your arm heels soon.

• Like 1