What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Getting ready to make the state of Florida very happy as I will be renewing registration on 3 vehicles, 1 camper, 1 boat and boat trailer & my utility trailer. I am also cotimplating upgrading to a specialty Tampa Bay Buccaneers tag for my truck, which will be even more :crazy: :LOL:

Still chuckling about the next time I see loud mouth Carolina Panther fans in my teams stadium next season I will be able to say well at least my team only had to go to the Super Bowl once to win it :ebert: What will make it even better if the Buccaneers are on their way to winning the game :D

Still chuckling about the next time I see loud mouth Carolina Panther fans in my teams stadium next season I will be able to say well at least my team only had to go to the Super Bowl once to win it :ebert: What will make it even better if the Buccaneers are on their way to winning the game :D

Was checking the list of past winners during the game, you've gotta feel for Buffallo.. bridesmaids four times in sucession '91 to '94 (iirc). I was rooting for Panthers btw !