What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Pathetic, sad, and a terrible disgrace:

On the train now and a guy in his 50s/60s is so drunk that he's pissed his jeans AND stumbled INTO the side of my seat with his FACE as he was trying to sit down. Stinks in here!

But,

Will it make the cut as far as the book goes? :P

:LOL:

Probably not. Seems too standard. I just happened to have my smart phone to type about it 2 minutes after it happened. Wasn't the first (or second or even third) time I've seen a drunk piss himself out here.

Flashback:

Years ago during one of my first nights in Japan, I was walking down by the river in Osaka's entertainment/shopping area (beer in hand of course) soaking up the atmosphere. "How'd I end up here?" was the thought without the faintest hint of pessimism. With all the neon lights and sounds and stinks of the night I thought: part Blade Runner, part Star Wars canteena. As I was walking across a bridge, I noticed a raggedy, homeless man motioning with his hand. Begging? No. (They don't really do that here). He was beating off! And looking around, not a single person besides myself seemed to notice. They were too busy ignoring him. Business men, young beauties, uniformed school kids, ancient women, etc. were walking right in front of him mere INCHES from his spanking. Frankly, I'm not sure which was more disturbing: the homeless man's act itself or the point that nobody noticed despite it being so obvious.

I'm sure,

You had a few more of these afterwards. :hail: :LOL:

• Like 1

Listening to some tunes,

And looking at a Moose next to my van. Should I give him the keys? :P

No. He's probably drunk and a drunk moose driving down the road is bound to cause problems :D

• Like 2

Fighting in the UFC octagon against some MMA maniac!

You'll lose an eye and a wing just to make it to the next round to see the next hot Octagon girl carrying the number

http://media.ufc.tv/135/photos/event/11_UFC135_07.jpg

Yeah she's cool! :D-13:

Watching the locals f**k each other over on the train. They're rushing for and taking the last seats despite the handicapped or pregnant needing it much more, ramming their bags into others so they can get to the spot they want, pretending to sleep so they don't have to give their seat to someone who REALLY needs it, littering because they're too damn lazy to hold on to their garbage until they get off the train, and one of my favorites: a small group of teens treating their "friend" like shit. Thing is, if I found something different I might think something's wrong. I'm feeling like this:

http://redcarpet.blog.kataweb.it/files/2012/10/sin-city-2-marv1.jpg

• Like 1

Watching The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. Lee Van Cliff is eating stew from a wooden bowl and is about to blast this poor bastard away.

So much epic. Its really like watching 3 separate movies.

All 3 characters are so good!

There was an attempt at making a sequel called The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 2 which would've had Tuco following Blondie's grandson for the gold. Wisely, Leone stopped the idea from coming to fruition. Yay!

• Like 1

Watching The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. Lee Van Cliff is eating stew from a wooden bowl and is about to blast this poor bastard away.

So much epic. Its really like watching 3 separate movies.

All 3 characters are so good!

There was an attempt at making a sequel called The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 2 which would've had Tuco following Blondie's grandson for the gold. Wisely, Leone stopped the idea from coming to fruition. Yay!

There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

• Like 1