What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Getting ready to scout and film my morel hunt.

No worries about snakes? :unsure:

Snakes not so much. Bears...another story. Kind of cool for snakes. Here where I live bears are coming out of hibernation...and morels are a food source. This is the very beginning of the season, meaning you gotta look REAL freaking hard to find them

• Like 1

Snakes not so much. Bears...another story. Kind of cool for snakes. Here where I live bears are coming out of hibernation...and morels are a food source. This is the very beginning of the season, meaning you gotta look REAL freaking hard to find them

Just black bears?

• Like 1

Just black bears?

Bears..? :o

• Like 1

Just black bears?

Yeah, JUST hungry black bears. I know you guys got the GRIZZ

• Like 1

Just black bears?

:outtahere:

Just black bears?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etx-nDCZzLo

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Just black bears?

Packing any heat?

Edited by troutman

Just black bears?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etx-nDCZzLo

For some strange reason I thought that was Gandalf dressed in that lion costume! :P

(Sorry..!)

• Like 1

Just black bears?

No no...don't run. Running is very bad. They'll outrun you, and then eat you. Might as well just submit and bear a willing bear sandwich

• Like 1

Just black bears?

No no...don't run. Running is very bad. They'll outrun you, and then eat you. Might as well just submit and bear a willing bear sandwich

*whimper!* :scared:

Just black bears?

Yep,

Especially a black bear.

• Like 1

Just black bears?

https://www.youtube....h?v=Etx-nDCZzLo

For some strange reason I thought that was Gandalf dressed in that lion costume! :P

(Sorry..!)

Actually it is,

Billy Joel. :P

• Like 1

Just black bears?

Yep,

Especially a black bear.

Waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll! ! :o

• Like 1

Just black bears?

Yep,

Especially a black bear.

Waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll! ! :o

:LOL: