Any Marillion fans out there?

Relayer2112

Oddly enough, both Fish and Hogarth have podcasts now. Fish on Fridays has been going on for more than a month now and Hogarth has one too that is less regular.. In this case, I prefer Fish's over Hogarth's because I like the format better. (Although he still doesn't acknowledge the Radio City run or the Power Windows tour.( Or at least he hasn't yet.)

I love Fish on Fridays, he's so funny and well-spoken. And I looooove his accent!!!

The Queen story was pretty good last night. So was his story about singing the national anthem. Like hearing about his garden too, It's been great to watch this after Friday dinner..

• Like 1

I missed yesterday’s....I have to watch it.

He answered one of your questions AND talked a bit about Rush this week although I already read about the hairplug story. Another 2 hours well spent I'd say.

He answered one of your questions AND talked a bit about Rush this week although I already read about the hairplug story. Another 2 hours well spent I'd say.

Listened to Seasons End on Thursday (which was great) and then Fish on Friday Night. More great stories.

Listened to Seasons End on Thursday (which was great) and then Fish on Friday Night. More great stories.

I love "Seasons End."

I confess I love the melodic pop prog album "Holidays In Eden."

I'm not a Marillion fan really.

However - this entire album is a stunning masterwork. Steve Hackett guests on it as well.

Steve Rothery - Morpheus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uatOhGWtCNM

Love this album....especially live. Not a month goes by without me listening to it at least once.

I like his Wishing Tree stuff, but this is orders of magnitude better. I'm a Marillion fan, but this album is album is a very special one to me.

I'm stuck watching DVDs and you tube videos because I know I'm never going to experience this live. The man has never played a proper solo gig in the US although he's done some clinics and sat in on a few songs hear and there.

It's incredible.

I only buy Marillion albums still because I love the band. "H" sucks. He ruined Marillion. JMO I have the proof but this isn't SOCN.

• Like 1

I'm not a Marillion fan really.

However - this entire album is a stunning masterwork. Steve Hackett guests on it as well.

Steve Rothery - Morpheus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uatOhGWtCNM

Love this album....especially live. Not a month goes by without me listening to it at least once.

I like his Wishing Tree stuff, but this is orders of magnitude better. I'm a Marillion fan, but this album is album is a very special one to me.

I'm stuck watching DVDs and you tube videos because I know I'm never going to experience this live. The man has never played a proper solo gig in the US although he's done some clinics and sat in on a few songs hear and there.

It's incredible.

I only buy Marillion albums still because I love the band. "H" sucks. He ruined Marillion. JMO I have the proof but this isn't SOCN.

I kinda lost it a bit when Fish went .... Don' get me wrong, some of the Hogarth stuff is OK .... just not that same magic i got from the Fish era. Probably an age thing!! (Think i'll make that my motto in TRF lol!!)
  • Like 1

wait, what? He answered whose question??

wait, what? He answered whose question??

Yours. Don't remember now exactly. I think you asked him about "Fish on Friday" shirts. He read the question from his computer I think.

Almost time to settle in with a drink and watch today's episode. His store was back up a few days ago when I checked.

• Like 1

1591856400[/url'>' post='4778461']

Oh and you wonder why EMI dropped Marillion after "Afraid Of Sunlight?" PURE SHITE!!!!!!!!

Now the band uses their fans to pay for their albums.

Fuckk you STEVE h.

1591856636' post='4778462']

F.E.A.R.

FUKK EVERYONE AND RUN!!!!

F. UKK

U.

C. UMBERSOME

K. INETIC

S. TEVE

LOL!

I hate how you sit on the fence about every issue!

:P