Any Marillion fans out there?

Relayer2112

Hogarth is the Bob Dylan of Prog.

He sucks.

I'm not a Dylan fan but I'm pretty sure that everyone even a little related to Nobel Prizes (and much more) have no idea of who H is

• Like 2

I'd like to see FISH and Captain Hogwash fight it out to the death! :madra: <<< HOG

HAHAHA!!!

FISH would kick that little poser's arsehole!

Hey Duck!

I'm going backstage on Friday nite to hang with the band. I have a buddy who is best friend with Rothery. I've met Steven many times.

If I bump into H I will tell him to his face that Fish would kick his fuckking ass. Fish would break his "Splintering Heart!"

Can't wait for FRIDAY!!!!!!

:joker: Tell me what he says Earl!

• Like 1

I'd like to see FISH and Captain Hogwash fight it out to the death! :madra: <<< HOG

HAHAHA!!!

FISH would kick that little poser's arsehole!

Hey Duck!

I'm going backstage on Friday nite to hang with the band. I have a buddy who is best friend with Rothery. I've met Steven many times.

If I bump into H I will tell him to his face that Fish would kick his fuckking ass. Fish would break his "Splintering Heart!"

Can't wait for FRIDAY!!!!!!

:joker: Tell me what he says Earl!

I can't wait for Friday buddy!!!

I will tell you ASAP!!

I will review the entire night!!!

• Like 1

He sucks.

I'm not a Dylan fan but I'm pretty sure that everyone even a little related to Nobel Prizes (and much more) have no idea of who H is

Hahaha!

Love you old Geezer Butler! LOL!

I can't stand Bob Dylan but I do respect him and his work.

I was ripping on Bob's voice and comparing it to Steve Hogarth's voice. Very weak and very nasal.

I think you might like some Marillion dude, but perhaps the older stuff that sounds more like Genesis 2.0.

Cheers!

He sucks.

Hahaha!

I was ripping on Bob's voice and comparing it to Steve Hogarth's voice. Very weak and very nasal.

I think you might like some Marillion dude, but perhaps the older stuff that sounds more like Genesis 2.0.

Cheers!

Geezer Butler wants his hair back so he can take off that old mop wig he's been using since 1995!

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Geezer Butler wants his hair back so he can take off that old mop wig he's been using since 1995!

Hahaha!!!

Yet another retired bloke!

We are all doomed.

ROCK AND ROLL IS DEAD!

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Hahaha!!!

Yet another retired bloke!

We are all doomed.

ROCK AND ROLL IS DEAD!

yeah and Geezer really will be retired because while he's creative with lyrics and bass mastery he won't get off the couch and do anything without Tony starting something. Iommi meanwhile will probably do a couple of solo projects in the next few years. Ozzy will churn out the crap solo albums and even Bill Ward is in some kind of band. Geezer will stay on the couch...when he's not fighting in a bar in Death Valley!

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

I loved Marillion until 23rd July 1988, date of the last show with Fish - in Saint Andrews (Fife - Scotland); I was there

• Like 5

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

I loved Marillion until 23rd July 1988, date of the last show with Fish - in Saint Andrews (Fife - Scotland); I was there

I think I have the cassette recording of this show.

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

GEEZER!!!

I AM A STRAIGHT MAN BUT I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

You saw the last show with FISH?????????

I want your autograph!!!!

I might meet Marillion tomorrow night.

If I get really pissed. Meaning drunk! "Candid laughter"

I might bring up that date. As long as "H" for HATE isn't around.

Normally he's like Peart and splits.

I hate when Marillion plays FISH songs with "H" on vocals.

I want to put ice picks in my earthworm ears!!! LOL!

I will keep you posted.

I go to see Marillion because of THE BAND!

H is so weak and so arrogant.

And so liberal.

He kills me softly.

Oh well.

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

I am not crazy like some on here think.

I would pay you if you could burn that cassette tape on a cd.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

When my daughter was playing for Walnut Creek Soccer Club her coach used to deliver the newspaper to FISH in Scotland before Marillion were even a band!

It's true!

He used to see Marillion play in small bars way back when!!! FISH was drinking like a FISH even back before the boys signed with EMi!

I know my shit. I am blessed.

Here is a cool Rush story that only a few of you will read. Not worth writing about it in the Rush Section!!

So my CPA was born in Toronto. Great guy. We party all the time together.

He actually saw RUSH play at his high school!!!

He thought they are fuckking awesome!!

It was even before Neil!!! LOL!

He thought they were Led Zeppelin clones!!! Hahaha!!!

It's a small world.

I am so blessed to be connected to rock and roll.

ROCK AND ROLL REBEL!

Signed,

OZZY

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

When my daughter was playing for Walnut Creek Soccer Club her coach used to deliver the newspaper to FISH in Scotland before Marillion were even a band!

It's true!

He used to see Marillion play in small bars way back when!!! FISH was drinking like a FISH even back before the boys signed with EMi!

Here is a cool Rush story that only a few of you will read. Not worth writing about it in the Rush Section!!

It's a small world.

ROCK AND ROLL REBEL!

Signed,

OZZY

I must have the CD recording of that show; it wasn't anything special anyway; because it was a kind of festival ('(Fife Aid' - I only remember Jack Bruce of the rest of the bill) they cut the setlist short, playing just Warm Wet Circles without HH and TTOTN. Of that tour, 1987 shows were better, both in Europe (witnessed) and America (listened to recordings)

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

It's a small world.

ROCK AND ROLL REBEL!

Signed,

OZZY

I must have the CD recording of that show; it wasn't anything special anyway; because it was a kind of festival ('(Fife Aid' - I only remember Jack Bruce of the rest of the bill) they cut the setlist short, playing just Warm Wet Circles without HH and TTOTN. Of that tour, 1987 shows were better, both in Europe (witnessed) and America (listened to recordings)

Oh wow buddy! I didn't know it was a festival and they cut the show short! Bummer!

Still you saw the last show!!!

Incredible!

Tonight it's Marillion's firs show in North America.

I'm very excited!!!!!!

ROTHERY RULES!

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

Unfortunately, I don't have the capability of recording tape to CD. But as was said that wasn't even close to being the best gig of the tour anyway.That show wasn't planned as the final gig. It just happened that way. I do have few CDs from that tour that are even more amazing than that gig anyway.

For blanks and postage I can fire up the CD burner, see if it still works and send you one if you are still interested.

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

Unfortunately, I don't have the capability of recording tape to CD. But as was said that wasn't even close to being the best gig of the tour anyway.That show wasn't planned as the final gig. It just happened that way. I do have few CDs from that tour that are even more amazing than that gig anyway.

For blanks and postage I can fire up the CD burner, see if it still works and send you one if you are still interested.

Yes my friend! I am very interested.

Send me your addy and I will mail the blanks to you.

Personally I thought Marillion fired many blacks last night.

They sounded great but "H" was off his over the top liberal theatrics again. Oh man. They didn't play any songs from 1983-1996. I was so pissed. They played two songs off of "This Strange Engine." Crazy.

Absolutely depressing set list.

Of course "H" had to open up his big mouth again and mention our presidential circus. Then after "The New Kings" he said the song was written about England, not about America. HOGWASH HOGARTH!!!!

Songs about greed and materialism yet at the merch table they were selling 24 kart gold pendants and keychains!!

HYPOCRITES!!!!

I wish Marillion was an instrumental band.

Seriously.

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

They sounded great but "H" was off his over the top liberal theatrics again. Oh man. They didn't play any songs from 1983-1996. I was so pissed. They played two songs off of "This Strange Engine." Crazy.

Of course "H" had to open up his big mouth again and mention our presidential circus. Then after "The New Kings" he said the song was written about England, not about America. HOGWASH HOGARTH!!!!

Songs about greed and materialism yet at the merch table they were selling 24 kart gold pendants and keychains!!

HYPOCRITES!!!!

Seriously.

I don't want to hear any Fish stuff unless Hogarth lets us sing it or anything from the Brave snoozefest. I'm more than fine with anything else.

I'll see if I can get the burner to work and I'll send you a PM.

Meanwhile, here's that Fife Aid show.

Sounds better than the cassette tape I have.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlCFjJWrrC0pW02msDwA-Q

• Like 1

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

HYPOCRITES!!!!

Seriously.

I don't want to hear any Fish stuff unless Hogarth lets us sing it or anything from the Brave snoozefest. I'm more than fine with anything else.

https://www.youtube....rrC0pW02msDwA-Q

Thank you my friend! I agree.

Hogarth trying to sing Fish songs is like Sammy Hagar trying to sing REAL VAN HALEN songs!!!!!! PURE SHITE!

He sucks.

Hahaha!

Cheers!

Please believe me.

Seriously.

FISH is so wonderful.

It's true!

HYPOCRITES!!!!

Seriously.

https://www.youtube....rrC0pW02msDwA-Q

Thank you my friend! I agree.

Hogarth trying to sing Fish songs is like Sammy Hagar trying to sing REAL VAN HALEN songs!!!!!! PURE SHITE!

Hogarth doing fish is downright sinful.

He is seriously one of the most boring vocalists ever.

Mick

• Like 2