Awkwaaarrd. . . .

Mara

He was his usual handsome and charming self today, but I'm sorry to have to disappoint everyone and report back that all interactions with A today were normal. He did sit very very close to me but that's because all the information we were reviewing was on my lap (top).

He is more than welcome to repeat Saturday night and dream-bang me again. 'Twas right pleasant, I must say.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 1

He was his usual handsome and charming self today, but I'm sorry to have to disappoint everyone and report back that all interactions with A today were normal. He did sit very very close to me but that's because all the information we were reviewing was on my lap (top).

He is more than welcome to repeat Saturday night and dream-bang me again. 'Twas right pleasant, I must say.

Please keep us informed if he "has" you again.... ;) :cheers:
  • Like 2

Please keep us informed if he "has" you again.... ;) :cheers:

:LOL:

Damn!, I never have dreams like that (kicks can). I'm always running away in slow motion from something potentially gory.. Edited by librarian
  • Like 4

Had a rather vivid sex dream about my supervisor last night. OK, yes, he's hot, and sweet, and funny as hell. The other woman in my department and I often giggle about it - "dammit, A, STOP BEING SO SEXY!" He's a married father of 3 (and I am a happily married pet owner), around my age, and there is absolutely no flirting going on between anyone. But we're all very laid back about everything in my department - no one worries about "inappropriate" wisecracking and getting reported for it. And we swear freely and tell off-colour jokes.

He works mostly from his home office since he lives a rather long way from the home base and he does a fair amount of traveling. But he texted me earlier today to let me know he's coming in tomorrow to work on some prep for an upcoming conference call on one of my projects; I know the jurisdiction and the officials there, but he's taking over at the point where someone has to go appear at the board hearing (I hate that kind of shit and he's good at it).

So yikes - in light of last night's dream - it's going to be weird to look him in the eye.

Why would it be weird?

It's just a dream. Unless you have other intentions. :P

You've never dreamed about having raunchy sex with someone not your significant other? And then had to interact with them shortly thereafter?

I think everyone does this. It's totally normal and healthy. It's fun to think about getting all down and dirty with someone else. It's only thinking about it, not acting on it. Man the things I have had Lifeson doing. Or some of you TRF people. Or my friends. Or that really cute barista at Starbucks. Or that guy who works at my local grocery store.

This is true. What's amazing is to see how things change as you get to know them. I've thought some women coworkers were very attractive only to get to know them and find them meh. Others I though were meh and then got to know them and found them to be very attractive. Of course, work is work and I'm married. I dated a coworker once before I got married and when it went south I realized how bad an idea it was. Dealing with a pita while trying to work is no fun.

Had a rather vivid sex dream about my supervisor last night. OK, yes, he's hot, and sweet, and funny as hell. The other woman in my department and I often giggle about it - "dammit, A, STOP BEING SO SEXY!" He's a married father of 3 (and I am a happily married pet owner), around my age, and there is absolutely no flirting going on between anyone. But we're all very laid back about everything in my department - no one worries about "inappropriate" wisecracking and getting reported for it. And we swear freely and tell off-colour jokes.

He works mostly from his home office since he lives a rather long way from the home base and he does a fair amount of traveling. But he texted me earlier today to let me know he's coming in tomorrow to work on some prep for an upcoming conference call on one of my projects; I know the jurisdiction and the officials there, but he's taking over at the point where someone has to go appear at the board hearing (I hate that kind of shit and he's good at it).

So yikes - in light of last night's dream - it's going to be weird to look him in the eye.

Why would it be weird?

You've never dreamed about having raunchy sex with someone not your significant other? And then had to interact with them shortly thereafter?

I think everyone does this. It's totally normal and healthy. It's fun to think about getting all down and dirty with someone else. It's only thinking about it, not acting on it. Man the things I have had Lifeson doing. Or some of you TRF people. Or my friends. Or that really cute barista at Starbucks. Or that guy who works at my local grocery store.

This is true. What's amazing is to see how things change as you get to know them. I've thought some women coworkers were very attractive only to get to know them and find them meh. Others I though were meh and then got to know them and found them to be very attractive. Of course, work is work and I'm married. I dated a coworker once before I got married and when it went south I realized how bad an idea it was. Dealing with a pita while trying to work is no fun.

Oh hey, many years ago I worked with a guy who I at first thought was smokin' hot. But he turned out to be the douchiest meatsack of assholery I had encountered in a number of years. A shitty personality will absolutely trash the hotness quotient.

• Like 2

Well, damn. No action here. Let me check the Prison Stories thread. LOL.
  • Like 1

When you have a dream the people particpiating in your dream are dreaming the same thing as you.

Why don't you ask him what he dreamt about the other night and watch his reaction?

Uh oh...I hope the same thing doesn't hold true for animals...

I'm sorry, sheep!

:LOL:

• Like 2

I've had dreams where I've been in a situation that in real life I would never do, like with multiple partners. I had one of those just the other morning and got woken up just as things were about to get going by the drugstore automated refill computer. Almost threw my phone against the wall. :LOL:
  • Like 3

I've had dreams where I've been in a situation that in real life I would never do, like with multiple partners. I had one of those just the other morning and got woken up just as things were about to get going by the drugstore automated refill computer. Almost threw my phone against the wall. :LOL:

I tried to hit the "really like" button but couldn't find it. Be careful with your tender back as well.... :D
  • Like 1

I tried to hit the "really like" button but couldn't find it. Be careful with your tender back as well.... :D

Yeah in retrospect, maybe it was a good thing. :LOL:

• Like 1

Why would it be weird?

And I bet all the males of TRF are now scratching their head and wondering :P

• Like 1

I wish I could have some naughty dreams about certain people. The things I would let Robert Downey Jr do. The wonderful, wonderful things.

Hot Damn! Dress him up as a certain Victorian detective and let me..! *ahem* :blush:

• Like 1

I wish I could have some naughty dreams about certain people. The things I would let Robert Downey Jr do. The wonderful, wonderful things.

Hot Damn! Dress him up as a certain Victorian detective and let me..! *ahem* :blush:

Such silly girls! :D

• Like 1

Why would it be weird?

And I bet all the males of TRF are now scratching their head and wondering :P

I never realized how appropriate my avatar was until just now.

• Like 2

Less fun but just as awkward: has anyone else dreamt about having a blazing row with someone they know well, and then the next time you see them you still remember the things they said in your dream, and you keep having to remind yourself that they didn't actually say them...