Halloween tomorrow. Who will be dressing up for the occasion?

Dread Pirate Robert

And what are you going to be?

I am thinking of going out somewhere, like a good halloween party or scene in general, like maybe Asheville, NC, which has an unusually high density of wiccan and pagan types anyway (for just about any city in the US, let alone the Southeast)

But I have yet to decide what to go as on this Halloween. Just my normal self is out of the question. I get quite enough of that already.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

I'm dressing up as a flight attendant. My school has a lot of Halloween spirit so I enjoy participating. It's just so fun to dress up for school and see everyone's costumes.

My husband and I are dressing up for a party tomorrow night. I'm dressing as a man, and he as a woman, and then we're both dressing up as zombies. Our intention is to not have the people at the party recognize us.

I was Chernabog (The Demon from Fantasia's Night On Bald Mountain sequence) for a Halloween party last week, and tomorrow I will be sporting a Luigi hat and Moustache (along with my Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt)

I wish. I'll be at home catching up on all sorts of homework after missing three days of class for an interview in Seattle.

The funniest costume I've ever seen was barely a costume. My friend couldn't come up with any good costumes so he took a plain white T-shirt and wrote in red marker "Error 404 - Costume not found" and wore that :LOL:

• Like 3

Thinking of Julian from Trailer Park Boys.

I'll be playing lots of beer pong anyway, so having a class of rum & coke in my hand allllll night with go well with the beer or ping pong ball in the other.

Im dressing up as a Q- Tip

Light blue tights, light blue body suit, white sneakers and cotton baton stub on my head. One big problem...its going to be freezing outside.

Its not scary but its original. Im tall and thin so that helps!

The hubby and I dressed up for a party last night:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/halloween2014_zps884fdb5d.jpg

I kind of dig'in the one with the mustache..... :huh: :) Edited by Narpski

I wore my Freddy/Jason "U Mad Bro?" white tee to work and I was the ONLY one who took advantage of it among those who worked on Friday. I couldn't find any Ash or Dude costumes at my local Halloween store or even an Ash/Evil Dead tee for work at Hot Topic or a place like that so I went with my F/J shirt. Couldn't hand out candy, though, since I got off work at 8:30 PM and got home around 9:30.

However, I did get some candy out of a bowl at a local fast food joint called Farmer Boys which was nice. Ordered a cookies and cream shake there.

Edited by invisible airwave