"Like" Collecting

savagegrace26

but i don't count likes every day.

...I do

...Don't most people?

I always check my likes first. Not in a *mwhaha look at all these!!!* kind of way...but there's a good chance that the things that have been liked might have a response or comment, that I, in turn, can respond to or comment on, and the links in the like notification bar take you directly to the post.

I don't look at my overall "like" count but I certainly look at whatever little notifications I have when I first log in. It's hard not too with that big red tag over the notification icon. I do like seeing what people "like" though. It's interesting. I never write something in hopes of getting a like, that's kind of weird. But when someone "likes" something I write, then that person tends to stick out in my mind.

• Like 4

but i don't count likes every day.

...I do

...Don't most people?

I always check my likes first. Not in a *mwhaha look at all these!!!* kind of way...but there's a good chance that the things that have been liked might have a response or comment, that I, in turn, can respond to or comment on, and the links in the like notification bar take you directly to the post.

I don't look at my overall "like" count but I certainly look at whatever little notifications I have when I first log in. It's hard not too with that big red tag over the notification icon. I do like seeing what people "like" though. It's interesting. I never write something in hopes of getting a like, that's kind of weird. But when someone "likes" something I write, then that person tends to stick out in my mind.

I would have liked your post even if you hadn't written the last sentence. Just wanted you to know that. :cheers:

• Like 1

It seems like the more predictable a post is the more likes it will receive. I guess it's a hivemind sort of deal.

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.
  • Like 2

No........however i can't deny a tiny bit of satisfaction that people like what i have to say. I'm only human, lol but i don't count likes every day.

Mick

I don't count them but I do check them.

EDIT: realized Your_Lion has said the same thing, only in a better way :LOL:

I use the like to let people know I've posted a response.