"Like" Collecting

savagegrace26

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

T-shirt? :eh: I got a cheese grater when I hit 2112 post.

:o A cheese grater?? I didn't get anything.

Never mind. How silly of me and my poor memory! I just remembered that I got a nut cracker in the mail.

• Like 2

I was on a message board years ago that had dislikes in addition to likes, except it was called +rep and -rep. you would lose certain "privileges" (such as the access to the site's shitty "arcade") if people didn't like what you were saying. I'm glad we just have likes here

I wonder if Rebel would have a - rep if we had a feature like that here? :unsure:

His negs would be equal to about 7x his post level.

Maybe we could get it just for SOCN. That would be a real hoot!

• Like 1

I was on a message board years ago that had dislikes in addition to likes, except it was called +rep and -rep. you would lose certain "privileges" (such as the access to the site's shitty "arcade") if people didn't like what you were saying. I'm glad we just have likes here

Dislike.

I had the worst rep on the board! understandably, since I was 12

I was on a Wii developer website like that - I was an official site "hacker" because my Wii was hacked and I could do crazy things. I wouldn't do anything to allow people to cheat online though.

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

I got what I thought was the customary free bowl of soup.... :huh:
  • Like 1

Never mind. How silly of me and my poor memory! I just remembered that I got a nut cracker in the mail.

Was it sweet?..... ;)
  • Like 1

Did you get to keep the bowl and spoon? That would count for something. :unsure:

From what I have seen here - you're a real nut cracker of your own! :P

Did you get to keep the bowl and spoon? That would count for something. :unsure:

Yes but it was plastic and it came with a spork too so.....

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x141/rewriter42/Caddyshack0.jpg

Nice hat, does it come with a free bowl of soup?

• Like 1

:sigh: Well, don't feel so bad. My nut cracker was made in China. They don't make them the way they used to. It broke after limited use.

Maybe TRF is feeling the national budget crunch?

• Like 1

I turned off Like notifications and stopped giving them right after I read a post where the supporting argument was person X has the most likes, so they must be...something.

It does appeal to my sense of efficiency however. It's a logical fallacy in push button form.

You wish!

• Like 1

I turned off Like notifications and stopped giving them right after I read a post where the supporting argument was person X has the most likes, so they must be...something.

It does appeal to my sense of efficiency however. It's a logical fallacy in push button form.

You wish!

I wish what?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x141/rewriter42/Caddyshack0.jpg

Nice hat, does it come with a free bowl of soup?

It looks good on you, though.

• Like 3

I wonder if Rebel would have a - rep if we had a feature like that here? :unsure:

Great idea...getting a dislike from some people would be the ultimate badge of honor.

• Like 2

You wish!

I wish what?

I have no idea, just messin

You wish!

I wish what?

I have no idea, just messin

Of course you have no idea, it's SJG talking about (not in) non sequiturs.

Great idea...getting a dislike from some people would be the ultimate badge of honor.

Dislike!!!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

• Like 1

Don't care about likes at all because, I know what I like and I like what I know...

Btw, I hit the 2112 posts exactly one year ago today and still...no badge. :boohoo:

Where does it say how MANY LIKES YOU HAVE?

:)

Either in your profile, or if you hover over your username, it's the number in green beneath your avatar.

You're on 901 :) :hi:

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2