"Like" Collecting

savagegrace26

nah man. i post what i like, what resonates with me. i don't give a f**k if people like it or not. i like it.

'nuf said...

• Like 7

nah man. i post what i like, what resonates with me. i don't give a f**k if people like it or not. i like it.

'nuf said...

:laughing guy:

That's my girl!! :hi: :wub: :yay: :cheerleader:

This is why we "Like" Ladi.

:yes:

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

You get one of those badge thingys if I can find the time to catch up on the 15 or so that I'm behind on. :doh:

I can help you out with me. I hit 2112 posts at one point during the 80 page thread awaiting Rushgoober's 30000th post.

Never thought about it... at all.. til now. Just realized I have over 2,112. Do I get a t-shirt or something? :huh:

You get one of those badge thingys if I can find the time to catch up on the 15 or so that I'm behind on. :doh:

I can help you out with me. I hit 2112 posts at one point during the 80 page thread awaiting Rushgoober's 30000th post.

I probably hit it somewhere on TOST v8 :P

Do you remember about how long ago you hit it?

Do you remember about how long ago you hit it?

Here it is: July 24 2014, 2:00 AM

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/88406-the-only-spam-thread-v8/page__st__4100#entry3218942

I also remember that PolarizeMe hit very recently, and that thegirlintherushshirt was sometime in August.

Have TICK send him some JELLY....

• Like 2

'nuf said...

:laughing guy:

That's my girl!! :hi: :wub: :yay: :cheerleader:

This is why we "Like" Ladi.

:yes:

:coy:

I've killed so many threads if i gave a f**k about "likes" i'd have gone froot loops with all of the threads i've killed...

i think i should carry the THREAD KILLER AWARD or something...

Edited by ladirushfan80
  • Like 3

Have TICK send him some JELLY....

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Peacefulrain09/Explosions/Atomic_Bomb.gif

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss20/xpuffystaticx/s_n14_00530011.gif

• Like 1