If Rush Really Does Tour In Spring Of 2015 I Hope To Just Spend "The Big Money" On Them!

RUSHHEAD666

Sorry gang! I am sure not many of you will agree with me but if the boys tour again in the spring of 2015 I am hoping that it's just them!

Please! I just hope it's Geddy, Alex and Neil with NO orchestra!

When I pay big bucks to see the band I just want to see them!!

Hopefully the guys ditch the orchestra and those lame ass black shirts with stupid symbols on them!

Sorry Neil, I know you designed them. I wouldn't spend a dime on one.

So here's to Rush playing live as a three piece in 2015!!!

The greatest band in the galaxy!

• Like 4

Sorry gang! I am sure not many of you will agree with me but if the boys tour again in the spring of 2015 I am hoping that it's just them!

Please! I just hope it's Geddy, Alex and Neil with NO orchestra!

When I pay big bucks to see the band I just want to see them!!

Hopefully the guys ditch the orchestra and those lame ass black shirts with stupid symbols on them!

Sorry Neil, I know you designed them. I wouldn't spend a dime on one.

So here's to Rush playing live as a three piece in 2015!!!

The greatest band in the galaxy!

Gees,

Such a Debbie Downer. :P

I often have wondered if they didn't use the strings to take the stress off of themselves.

nah

In that case, they should do what the Moodies did in 1991. Go to Red Rocks and get that orchestra to write up arrangements for their songs. It would be spectacular.

I often have wondered if they didn't use the strings to take the stress off of themselves.

nah

In that case, they should do what the Moodies did in 1991. Go to Red Rocks and get that orchestra to write up arrangements for their songs. It would be spectacular.

Red Rocks is probably the most visually specacular outdoor venue there is. However, not sure Rush is really meant for orchestra - it certainly wouldn't suck, but they're really a power trio at their core. I hope they play RR again - would definitely go.

nah

Red Rocks is probably the most visually specacular outdoor venue there is. However, not sure Rush is really meant for orchestra - it certainly wouldn't suck, but they're really a power trio at their core. I hope they play RR again - would definitely go.

They've said themselves that they can't. The lighting rig doesn't fit in the venue.

nah

Ive seen Rush there three times! I will meet you for a beer!

I don't think we'll see any strings next year. Though they were really good and added some texture and freshness, it's essentially only Clockwork Angels that was recorded with strings. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they want to get back to basics this time out.

And let's not forget how e strings ruined the older songs they played along to. They didn't bring anything fresh r new to the old songs, just screeches which made no positive impact on the songs

Edited by bri-tor

I don't think we'll see any strings next year. Though they were really good and added some texture and freshness, it's essentially only Clockwork Angels that was recorded with strings. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they want to get back to basics this time out.

And let's not forget how e strings ruined the older songs they played along to. They didn't bring anything fresh r new to the old songs, just screeches which made no positive impact on the songs

I thought the strings were pretty cool on Red Sector A and Dreamline
  • Like 3

I listened to Vapor Trails Remix on the plane home from Portland! I had to skip through every song after One Little Victory.

Forget about melody. I don't know what the boys were drinking I mean thinking!

They wanted to write a shit alernative album?

The album is one of the most boringest on the planet!

Does Alex use a Fukking razor blade as a guitar pick?

Does Neil play on trash can lids and tin high hats?

This album is like Metallica's St. Anus album!

ANUS TRAILS

Sweet Miracle

Pathetic!

Snakes and Angels are masterpieces compared to Paper Snails.

Slimy shit

Watching The Shining!

A real horror movie!

Went to Mt Hood today!

Timberline Hotel!

The Shining exterior shots of the Overlook!

First big snow fell too!

My daughter is going to Portland State to play soccer next year!

I hope Rush goes to Portland!

Great city!!

Rush Rules!

Vapor Trails is a piece of shit. JMO

Dickhead 999.

Hahaha! I've been called worse! Hey it's just my opinion. Do you really love every Rush song ever made?

Every band in the world can't keep making perfect albums!

"Vapor Trails" is just awful. An album that will never stand the test of time.

Signed,

Asshead333

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I listened to Vapor Trails Remix on the plane home from Portland! I had to skip through every song after One Little Victory.

Forget about melody. I don't know what the boys were drinking I mean thinking!

They wanted to write a shit alernative album?

The album is one of the most boringest on the planet!

Does Alex use a Fukking razor blade as a guitar pick?

Does Neil play on trash can lids and tin high hats?

This album is like Metallica's St. Anus album!

ANUS TRAILS

Sweet Miracle

Pathetic!

Snakes and Angels are masterpieces compared to Paper Snails.

Slimy shit

Watching The Shining!

A real horror movie!

Went to Mt Hood today!

Timberline Hotel!

The Shining exterior shots of the Overlook!

First big snow fell too!

My daughter is going to Portland State to play soccer next year!

I hope Rush goes to Portland!

Great city!!

Rush Rules!

Vapor Trails is a piece of shit. JMO

:(

• Like 1

the strings were really good imo. they added a sort of elegance to classic hard rock songs.

and I intended on getting a job over the summer to save up for tickets but that didn't happen. now i really can't balance a job and school :(.

the strings were really good imo. they added a sort of elegance to classic hard rock songs.

and I intended on getting a job over the summer to save up for tickets but that didn't happen. now i really can't balance a job and school :(.

Don't worry! You have time! Focus on school now. Work during winter break! Ask dad for a loan!

The strings would have been great for "Losing It." I know many Rush fans like myself want that song played this spring!

Who knows?

GOOD LUCK!!

• Like 2