Tour Announcement: This Year or Next?

upstateNYfan

We won't know and it's none of our business, but if I had to guess I would say they are firming up details as well building anticipation. There are a ton of logistics involved.

If a tour is set to go, I hope their logistics include my neck of the woods. If not, I'll be in therapy until the day I kick the bucket. ;)

Edited by Lorraine

http://www.ticketmas...s/artist/807344

^ This link means one of two things:

1. Ticketmaster are a bunch of idiots and they listed this under the wrong group

2. Ticketmaster are a bunch of idiots andf they jumped the gun

This may be very promising news. FOH lights (if you're still out there), any authenticity to this?

Edited by pfrushfan0122

I think the tour date is wrong. It should be 2013. It still says Clockwork Angels tour.

But the thing is they didn't hit the TD Garden in June during the CA tour..

Yes but it says Clockwork Angels. And besides, it's always been up on Rush.com before its ever been on Ticketmaster. Probably somebody's wishful thinking. I don't mean to be negative but I don't want to get excited about something that's not confirmed.

The Clockwork Angels tour hit TD Garden on October 24, 2012...

I know they did in 2012, but that was back in October. I would say if it listed October 24 2015, then I'd be suspicious.

I think the tour date is wrong. It should be 2013. It still says Clockwork Angels tour.

But the thing is they didn't hit the TD Garden in June during the CA tour..

Yes but it says Clockwork Angels. And besides, it's always been up on Rush.com before its ever been on Ticketmaster. Probably somebody's wishful thinking. I don't mean to be negative but I don't want to get excited about something that's not confirmed.

Completely agree. I just found it interesting, but won't completely be sold on it until we have real confirmation...

Don't call Alex. He has a way of embellishing the truth sometimes. :)

Plus he's probably over at Geddys house peeking in the windows anyway.

• Like 3

Obviously it would be premature to get hopes up already...but I think the Boston listing on TM could be a good sign, because I think once the band's people are made aware that it's on there, it would force them to publicly address what the plans are, either way. Either to quash or confirm the rumors.

People are posting this all over Facebook so I would imagine it'll either be taken down pretty quickly or something will be announced.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1