Tour Announcement: This Year or Next?

upstateNYfan

:o Oh, don't do that to me!!!! Here I thought it was actually a tour announcement. :(

At this point, I'm so tired of waiting, that the only thing I can think to say is: whenever.

So you are going to see their next tour, huh?

:o Oh, don't do that to me!!!! Here I thought it was actually a tour announcement. :(

At this point, I'm so tired of waiting, that the only thing I can think to say is: whenever.

Maybe.

Maybe...? Why not ´´YES, OFCOURSE I AM!!! ITS RUSH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!!´´ ?

Maybe.

Maybe...? Why not ´´YES, OFCOURSE I AM!!! ITS RUSH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!!´´ ?

Give it a rest, will you?

• Like 6

Maybe.

Bite me...

Maybe.

Bite me...

You know I like it when you talk dirty to me!

• Like 2

Maybe.

:D who's f***ing alt is this??

• Like 4

Ban for trolling.

Guys, read the subtitle. It says, "this year or next?"

When I was on the forum homepage, I could only see "Tour Announcement -". I thought it was a real announcement as well, until I actually clicked on it.

• Like 2

Maybe.

It's a name change. He does have an alt by the name of Fancy Dancer though. He originally used it for a bootleg transfer, but then when he used it to vote twice in a S&A vs CA poll I think it may have been banned. Still not sure though

Maybe.

It's a name change. He does have an alt by the name of Fancy Dancer though. He originally used it for a bootleg transfer, but then when he used it to vote twice in a S&A vs CA poll I think it may have been banned. Still not sure though

Fancy Dancer is not banned, I just decided to stop using it.... No point in having two accounts...

Maybe.

voting twice in a poll?

I'm laughin

• Like 1

Maybe.

She may not have the money, or the opportunity, to see them.

• Like 1

Maybe.

Never heard of a joke?

Maybe.

Never heard of a joke?

It didn't seem too much like a joke to me :unsure:

• Like 2