What's in your Rush memorabilia collection?

G Lee

Shirts, shirts and more shirts. And four hoodies, a baseball jersey, and three hats. Playing Cards, 7 Cassettes, numerous vinyl, all their CD's and DVD's/Blu-Ray. I also have Test For Echo, Vapor Trails, and Power Windows Promotional Albums. And Roll The Bones, Hold Your Fire, Nobody's Hero, Headlong Flight singles. I also have a copy of The Pass single, unopened with an Atlanta Records sticker on the back that says When You Play It Say It, which was an effort by Atlanta Records to get radio stations to mention their songs when they played them. They kept this system for just under two years before giving up, because it was costing them to much, to seal each album and put a sticker on it.

shirts, postage stamps, earrings, posters, fan art, a calendar, playing cards, and books. that's all i can think of. i want to add pins, mugs, cups, more shirts, and some vinyl to my collection in the future.

About a dozen shirts, 2 cycling jerseys, 2 hats and a Snakes & Arrows jacket of all things. I also have a 2112 mug that houses my toothbrush. I think I have an original Permanent Waves tour book I got at that show and maybe some ticket stubs. I have a shoe box with stuff in it in the attic but haven't looked at it in years. I have everything they released on vinyl up to Power Windows (live and studio).....

Im trying to collect all Rush Record Vinyl's.

I dont have their Debut, Moving Pictures, Hold your Fire, Presto, any of their 90s and after.

I do have all their live, but no compilation albums

I recently finished the collection. Like you, I don't look for compilations (although a friend gave me a vinyl copy of Chronicles as a birthday gift a few years ago). If you want to finish yours, eBay and Amazon are your friend, but you will pay more (and risk getting some wax that is scratched or downright unplayable if you actually want to listen to the vinyl).

I also had some luck stopping in every Half Priced Books, mom and pop shop, etc. I could find and sorting through their stuff (although this often caused relationship trouble because I would come home with a stack of old records. But, hey, if you happen to find "The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul Ballads", Sabbath's "Master of Reality", and Pink Floyd's "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn" all in the same day, how can you *not* buy them?).

• Like 1

I used to have too much Rush stuff (really, that can happen). I do still have some boxes with various buttons, patches, and memorabilia, as well as a good number of tour books. But I have moved my collection toward two types of things: functional and rare. T-shirts and vinyl records are functional. Limited edition and historic posters are rare. Keeping it to those two things keeps me satisfied... and keeps the peace with those who love me. :)

Some shirts, posters, tour books, DVDs, the Canadian stamps, etc. But my prized possessions are a shirt that Geddy threw out, and one of Alex's picks, both from the CA tour.

I was so pissed at the Cincinnati concert. Some girl in the row in front of me grabbed the shirt Alex threw at me right out of my hand. I almost socked her one.

• Like 3

My prized possessions are two pairs of Neil's sticks, given to me in Mannheim (S&A) and Berlin (CA). Along with that, I have a guitar pick from Alex that I got in Frankfurt, and an R30 tie dye that Geddy threw me in Stuttgart. Besides that, it's just concert shirts and tour books, the Canadian stamps, some posters of Neil advertising various drum and cymbal companies, and three beer cups from the CA tour. Edited by bri-tor

About a dozen shirts, 2 cycling jerseys, 2 hats and a Snakes & Arrows jacket of all things. I also have a 2112 mug that houses my toothbrush. I think I have an original Permanent Waves tour book I got at that show and maybe some ticket stubs. I have a shoe box with stuff in it in the attic but haven't looked at it in years. I have everything they released on vinyl up to Power Windows (live and studio).....

My Snakes & Arrows jacket is one of my favorite Rush items in my collection. I wear it every fall.

My Snakes & Arrows jacket is one of my favorite Rush items in my collection. I wear it every fall.

:unsure:

• Like 1

Hmm, let's see, I have 2112 and PerW on vinyl, 3 dvds, 2 framed posters, a car decal, and 6 lovely t-shirts.

To much stuff to list! My office walls are full (honestly have no more wall space), along with any spot I can "sit something". I have all the released CDs including box sets and compilations, all the videos on DVD and Blu-Ray, all the vinyl through ASOH. Oh, and a couple of Neil's books.