Do you listen to Rush?

Cygnus 2112

Do you listen to Rush?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to Rush?

• Yes
    • No

Never.

I can't imagine anything more tedious than listening to pretentious music about Hobbits sung by a strangled cat.

• Like 1

Not so much on an album by album basis, except for PeW and H, MP. I have a lot of Rush on my phone so they`ll appear when played in shuffle mode, but only selected favourites, no danger of stumbling over the ones that didn`t really hit the heights.

I listened to Vapor Trails a couple of days ago.

To be honest, most of my Yes and Rush listening these days comes from watching reaction videos on YouTube. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Close to the Edge and 2112 that way.

I listened to Vapor Trails a couple of days ago.

To be honest, most of my Yes and Rush listening these days comes from watching reaction videos on YouTube. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Close to the Edge and 2112 that way.

I haven`t seen Rush or Yes that way - actually that`s a lie, I did see a La Villa reaction video - but those reaction videos are good fun. Opera singer reacts to Dio and Iron Maiden, or composer to Devin Townsend, they do seem pretty amazed at how rock and metal musicians are technically really good :haz: