Rate Forum Members

savagegrace26

Seriously.........of the people i'm familiar with

Segue Myles- 10 (You just tickle me. you have more enthusiasm then i ever did at your age......your views can be um......interesting......Cough....VT.....Cough......but i enjoy you anyway.)

Narpski-10 (Cool cat......little far behind in music but hey........that's ok. ya do what you can)

Eaglemoon-10 (Cause somebody needs to back me up on CA)

Tombstone mountain-10(Tom waits.....Nough said. I just picked up some Lyle lovett yesterday. Workin' on it.

Lorraine-10(She knows why.)

I 'm sure everybody else is awesome too.....rock it.

Mick

Can I just say that in real life I am a complete nutter, but having spent most of today bedridden with depression and anxiety its nice to hear something positive about me!

Even if it is from cyberspace... (Net boy, Net grrrrl)

I am serious some of the time believe it or not. I get this and boy do I. I have had by what most folks would say is a wonderful and charmed life but the last 6-8 months have sucked big-time. I have been "treated" medicated for anxiety and depression and it blows but it is what it is. I never thought such a thing would ever happen to me. I don't know what the f**k is wrong and why but its real (to me at least). This place has seriously saved me and kept my mind occupied over this time (explaining somewhat my torrid posting pace). Just getting my thoughts out and having fun with mostly like minded folks has been a God send. It may sound silly but its for real. Out......

Edit: back to goofing around and having some fun :D

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

Segue Myles- 10 (You just tickle me. you have more enthusiasm then i ever did at your age......your views can be um......interesting......Cough....VT.....Cough......but i enjoy you anyway.)

Narpski-10 (Cool cat......little far behind in music but hey........that's ok. ya do what you can)

Tombstone mountain-10(Tom waits.....Nough said. I just picked up some Lyle lovett yesterday. Workin' on it.

Mick

Can I just say that in real life I am a complete nutter, but having spent most of today bedridden with depression and anxiety its nice to hear something positive about me!

I get ya Segue. I suffer from depression......not as bad as in my teens. It comes and goes. So i get it. This place is a pick up for me. It and the people here pick me up more then they probably realize.

Mick

Depressed? Listen to Lyle Lovett's "Up in Indiana"--guaranteed to bring a smile. Or, try "Her first mistake". Or give a listen to "Summerwind". Maybe take a gander at "That's right you're not from Texas". Smiles are waiting for you dawg!

Hold the phone...Lyle Lovett...

...that name rings a bell...

Lyle will blow your mind. Listen and expand your horizons

Mick

I am serious some of the time believe it or not. I get this and boy do I. I have had by what most folks would say is a wonderful and charmed life but the last 6-8 months have sucked big-time. I have been "treated" medicated for anxiety and depression and it blows but it is what it is. I never thought such a thing would ever happen to me. I don't know what the f**k is wrong and why but its real (to me at least). This place has seriously saved me and kept my mind occupied over this time (explaining somewhat my torrid posting pace). Just getting my thoughts out and having fun with mostly like minded folks has been a God send. It may sound silly but its for real. Out......

Awful isn't it? I was so down today I felt physically shattered and couldn't get myself to enjoy anything. I ended the night with friends, I made myself accept an invitation to a meal so I did at least get out of bed but gggrrrr...its been a terrible year for me and I just seem to lose grip with the old, fun and positive me.

23 and I am so jaded already! Sheesh!

But yeah, it is awful. Plus having OCD doesn't help. But I try not to wallow in self pity, today was just my mind fogged over, because I was trying to pull myself out of it.

Sorry bro, I am sorry to hear you feel this was as well. I am sure you have a wonderfully supportive family behind you!

• Like 1

Mick

Awful isn't it? I was so down today I felt physically shattered and couldn't get myself to enjoy anything. I ended the night with friends, I made myself accept an invitation to a meal so I did at least get out of bed but gggrrrr...its been a terrible year for me and I just seem to lose grip with the old, fun and positive me.

But yeah, it is awful. Plus having OCD doesn't help. But I try not to wallow in self pity, today was just my mind fogged over, because I was trying to pull myself out of it.

Sorry bro, I am sorry to hear you feel this was as well. I am sure you have a wonderfully supportive family behind you!

^^^^^ That I do...... :)

Mick

I get ya Segue. I suffer from depression......not as bad as in my teens. It comes and goes. So i get it. This place is a pick up for me. It and the people here pick me up more then they probably realize.

Mick

Depressed? Listen to Lyle Lovett's "Up in Indiana"--guaranteed to bring a smile. Or, try "Her first mistake". Or give a listen to "Summerwind". Maybe take a gander at "That's right you're not from Texas". Smiles are waiting for you dawg!

Ok! I think I researched him in the past and have heard the odd song, did he sing You've Got A Friend In Me from the Toy Story films?

Mick

Thank goodness!

Anyway....FUN!

Mick

Mick

Ok! I think I researched him in the past and have heard the odd song, did he sing You've Got A Friend In Me from the Toy Story films?

Randy Newman....essh.

lol.....yea i don't enjoy Randy.

Mick

Mick

Mick

Randy Newman....essh.

lol.....yea i don't enjoy Randy.

Mick

Hey now...Lyle recorded with Al Green too—he's diverse

• Like 1

Mick

Having a support group of some sort is so important with depression. I've suffered with this as well, and it was usually when I was in a position where I felt like I was trapped. Some kind of situation that I THOUGHT I had to stay in. This forum is a support group of sorts. It's fun to talk to people with similar interests and get your mind off of real life stuff.

• Like 2

Mick

Having a support group of some sort is so important with depression. I've suffered with this as well, and it was usually when I was in a position where I felt like I was trapped. Some kind of situation that I THOUGHT I had to stay in. This forum is a support group of sorts. It's fun to talk to people with similar interests and get your mind off of real life stuff.

Indeed... :)
  • Like 1

Narpski 97

Lorraine 97

Segue 95

len(songs) 95

Lost in Xanadu 93

YYZumbi 80

everyone else 85

Aww shucks dude!

Could you raise me by five points if I made you a pizza cupcake?

Narpski 97

Lorraine 97

Segue 95.5

len(songs) 95

Lost in Xanadu 93

YYZumbi 80

everyone else 85

Aww shucks dude!

Yum. Sure! :P

Narpski 97

Lorraine 97

Segue 95.5

len(songs) 95

Lost in Xanadu 93

YYZumbi 80

everyone else 85

Aww shucks dude!

Yum. Sure! :P

YAY!

Narpski 97

Lorraine 97

Segue 95

len(songs) 95

Lost in Xanadu 93

YYZumbi 80

everyone else 85

See Lorraine you can fight it but its just meant to be.... :LOL:

BTW.... :blush: Folks around here including you Mr 98 are just to kind..... :cheers:

• Like 1

I was berated once. :huh:

'Tis a great place and everyone has their place in it. Balance, you know.

Free 10's for everyone.

Well played my friend.... :)
  • Like 1