Rate Forum Members

savagegrace26

Dr. Sheldon Cooper - -5

Savagegrace26 - -4

Thanks for hot-linking me, bro! I'm always up to boost my profile views.

Geez. I thought I had alot of views..... :eh:

Eat yer heart out, bro!

Dr Cooper has checked his own profile at least 4000 of those times. It's artificially inflated

• Like 4

Seriously.........of the people i'm familiar with

Segue Myles- 10 (You just tickle me. you have more enthusiasm then i ever did at your age......your views can be um......interesting......Cough....VT.....Cough......but i enjoy you anyway.)

Narpski-10 (Cool cat......little far behind in music but hey........that's ok. ya do what you can)

Eaglemoon-10 (Cause somebody needs to back me up on CA)

Tombstone mountain-10(Tom waits.....Nough said. I just picked up some Lyle lovett yesterday. Workin' on it.

Lorraine-10(She knows why.)

I 'm sure everybody else is awesome too.....rock it.

Mick

• Like 4

I give a 10 to all the quiet considerate deep thinkers out there that enjoy a good intellectual discussion on music!

And then there's George:

Tombstone mountain-10(Tom waits.....Nough said. I just picked up some Lyle lovett yesterday.

Greyfriar has taken my advice and really seems to enjoy Step inside this House. I'm eager to learn your opinion. Lovett is certainly influenced by Waits to a degree. He recorded with Waits ex Ricki Lee Jones—North Dakota is the song

• Like 2

Segue Myles- 10 (You just tickle me. you have more enthusiasm then i ever did at your age......your views can be um......interesting......Cough....VT.....Cough......but i enjoy you anyway.)

Narpski-10 (Cool cat......little far behind in music but hey........that's ok. ya do what you can)

Tombstone mountain-10(Tom waits.....Nough said. I just picked up some Lyle lovett yesterday. Workin' on it.

Mick

Aww another nice round of pointages!

Go me!

Lol everyone enjoys a bit of Seggerz!

• Like 2

Mick

everyone enjoys a bit of Seggerz!

Everbody enjoys the company of a midget now and then

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Mick

A man with refined taste obviously....... :D
  • Like 3

Mick

I am well over six foot dude!

Mick

Can I just say that in real life I am a complete nutter, but having spent most of today bedridden with depression and anxiety its nice to hear something positive about me!

Even if it is from cyberspace... (Net boy, Net grrrrl)

• Like 2

Mick

I am well over six foot dude!

Oh sorry. I thought I read somewhere that you're a member of the "British Repertoire's Acclaimed Wee Legion", a renowned group of performing dwarfs. Sorry to associate you with those badass dudes

Mick

Can I just say that in real life I am a complete nutter, but having spent most of today bedridden with depression and anxiety its nice to hear something positive about me!

I get ya Segue. I suffer from depression......not as bad as in my teens. It comes and goes. So i get it. This place is a pick up for me. It and the people here pick me up more then they probably realize.

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

I get ya Segue. I suffer from depression......not as bad as in my teens. It comes and goes. So i get it. This place is a pick up for me. It and the people here pick me up more then they probably realize.

Mick

Depressed? Listen to Lyle Lovett's "Up in Indiana"--guaranteed to bring a smile. Or, try "Her first mistake". Or give a listen to "Summerwind". Maybe take a gander at "That's right you're not from Texas". Smiles are waiting for you dawg!

Mick

Mick

Depressed? Listen to Lyle Lovett's "Up in Indiana"--guaranteed to bring a smile. Or, try "Her first mistake". Or give a listen to "Summerwind". Maybe take a gander at "That's right you're not from Texas". Smiles are waiting for you dawg!

Hold the phone...Lyle Lovett...

...that name rings a bell...

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1