The board is slow today

len(songs)

That's what happens when I am busy with life.... :LOL:

What's more important than being here? :huh: :wtf:

Well I can't seem to get anyone to exercise for me, the folks that normally bring my groceries to my front door are off today and the gardener has been off all year...... :huh: :)

Life is slow :)

Unfortunately it gets faster the older you get.

Yeah, I have started to notice ;)

Honestly it sucks. I remember when I was a kid and I was off for summer vacation from school that the three months seemed like an eternity. Now it seems like weeks fly by like days.

Honestly it sucks. I remember when I was a kid and I was off for summer vacation from school that the three months seemed like an eternity. Now it seems like weeks fly by like days.

Time is relative so you have the power to slow it down.

If you want to stop the increasing speed of observed time, spend more time at work, especially if you don't have that much to do.

If you want to stop the increasing speed of observed time, spend more time at work, especially if you don't have that much to do.

Oh well maybe that's the problem. I need to find a job. :LOL:

• Like 1

I find that time goes by faster when I'm at work. On the flip side I do have plenty to do ;)

I find that time goes by faster when I'm at work. On the flip side I do have plenty to do ;)

Oh me too. Just taking care of stuff here at home.

I know the feeling...

• Like 1