Say Something Nice

x1yyz

I need to say something nice or wash my mouth out with soap after the Snakes & Arrows thread. Goose is way cool and I enjoy his posts as he is full of surprises and rarely boring.... :cheers:

You can assuage your conscience by knowing that you were speaking the truth.

Geez. Now I have to google "@ssuage".....

Edit: yes you are right :D

Edited by Narpski

LABT is my idol. I envy his handwriting. It comes across so perfectly. Amazing how he can write fonts on the Internet. His parents must be so proud!

Comic sans for anything in Rush's crayon period.

Serious fonts for anything MP and after. Like Half the World. Or Tai Shan.

• Like 2

Somehow someway before I kick the bucket, I have got to make certain that at least Alex and Geddy know the caliber of the people who are their fans. If I was famous, that would mean more to me than all gold and platinum records and awards in the world.

Geddy has mentioned how much their fans mean to them. How could they not appreciate that they would be nowhere without us. :)

I think as much as people bitch and complain on this forum that their love for this group has brought us all together.

• Like 3

Something I hope to help our friend EagleMoon feel more "at home"..... :)

http://orchardparkway.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/white-picket-fence.jpg?w=640

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Aww thanks. I love Peonies. I used to have some just like that at my old house.

I am incapable of growing them apparently. Hydrangeas also. They are beautiful and I have tried..... :(
  • Like 1

I am incapable of growing them apparently. Hydrangeas also. They are beautiful and I have tried..... :(

Oh really? Maybe it's your climate? Usually you just plant them in a sunny spot and they take off growing.

Oh really? Maybe it's your climate? Usually you just plant them in a sunny spot and they take off growing.

Peonies grow like mad in the Milwaukee area - all they need are ants to bloom and they grow like crazy. I can hack the crap out of them and they keep coming back. Just like our hostas or bleeding heart plants.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

I may have said this already but Your_ Lion has an excellent sense of humor. savagegrace got on my nerves a bit with the polls but apart from that he's had some good posts. Segue Myles is awesome, even if he does like RTB again. And finally 1001001, GhostGirl and RR/Mike2112 do a great job to provide a space for talking about Rush (and just about everything else :P). :cheers: to all. Edited by len(songs)
  • Like 6

I may have said this already but Your_ Lion has an excellent sense of humor. savagegrace got on my nerves a bit with the polls but apart from that he's had some good posts. Segue Myles is awesome, even if he does like RTB again. And finally 1001001, GhostGirl and RR/Mike2112 do a great job to provide a space for talking about Rush (and just about everything else :P). :cheers: to all.

We should ALWAYS give props to the admins of TRF. There is a good reason why this message board is what it is and has been for so long. They rock! :notworthy:

• Like 10

I may have said this already but Your_ Lion has an excellent sense of humor. savagegrace got on my nerves a bit with the polls but apart from that he's had some good posts. Segue Myles is awesome, even if he does like RTB again. And finally 1001001, GhostGirl and RR/Mike2112 do a great job to provide a space for talking about Rush (and just about everything else :P). :cheers: to all.

You're pretty great too! Love your perspective

• Like 1