Say Something Nice

x1yyz

I do need to say something nice about Narptastic - he's always been sweet and kind, even during tough times. He's a good man.

I sense a new username in the future :P

I sense a new adjective: "narptasty" :drool:

:scared:

You're still a dude... right?

I do need to say something nice about Narptastic - he's always been sweet and kind, even during tough times. He's a good man.

I sense a new username in the future :P

I sense a new adjective: "narptasty" :drool:

:scared:

You're still a dude... right?

Not that there's anything wrong with that..... :)
  • Like 1

Good idea.

I appreciate Segue's enthusiasm for music and his upbeat approach in general. It always puts a smile on my face.

Thanks Segue.

Mick

Aww thanks dude!

You rock!

• Like 1

Bluefox is awesome! He keeps a smile on my face due to his ribbing me when I say the most dumb things, and backs me up when I make controversial confessions (sorry guys but Presto IS A TOP TEN RUSH ALBUM (even if right now it is my number eleven).

Narpski is like my cool uncle on this forum. I cannot fault the guy as he is just the nicest dude.

Lorraine is like that slightly terrifying cool girl in the corner who watches everything and laughs at it all. For that I have to say: KINDRED SPIRIT.

And to Zumbi...I genuinely like this guy, he can be touchy and a bit...well...HIMSELF but he tries to keep the discussion going with various...interesting...threads.

Spaghetti Lee is absolutely irritating and I could knock his block off at times. But for all the Harry Potter book fans on this forum, his is the Peeves of this forum and his annoying, childish, vulgar humour is occasionally (rarely) laugh out loud awesome.

ReGorLaTroy for his boundless enthusiasm for absolutely everything. Like...does this dude EVER complain? And he has impeccable, and enviable taste and knowledge of music. I wish we had more in common, but I love hearing what he has to say regardless.

Treeduck, Blue J, and Eagle Mokn are three more awesome dudes, and Rush Boingo deserves a big mention for having (in my opinion) the oddest taste in music on this forum (although much of mine is questionable), but I love the individuality and desire to NEVER BACK DOWN from supporting bands he clearly and dearly adores.

And last but not least: Rodrigo Whatchimacallit (the one with the cute baby and slightly unnerving taste in horror movies...). Why? Because you have a cute baby and excellent taste in film!

• Like 4

Thanks Len And Segue.....i had a rough day today and i needed to hear those nice things.. And Narpski i promise you bud i will get you those thoughts on the debut. Soon as i clear my head. and i'll join my intervention soon, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

Bluefox is awesome! He keeps a smile on my face due to his ribbing me when I say the most dumb things, and backs me up when I make controversial confessions (sorry guys but Presto IS A TOP TEN RUSH ALBUM (even if right now it is my number eleven).

Narpski is like my cool uncle on this forum. I cannot fault the guy as he is just the nicest dude.

Lorraine is like that slightly terrifying cool girl in the corner who watches everything and laughs at it all. For that I have to say: KINDRED SPIRIT.

And to Zumbi...I genuinely like this guy, he can be touchy and a bit...well...HIMSELF but he tries to keep the discussion going with various...interesting...threads.

Spaghetti Lee is absolutely irritating and I could knock his block off at times. But for all the Harry Potter book fans on this forum, his is the Peeves of this forum and his annoying, childish, vulgar humour is occasionally (rarely) laugh out loud awesome.

ReGorLaTroy for his boundless enthusiasm for absolutely everything. Like...does this dude EVER complain? And he has impeccable, and enviable taste and knowledge of music. I wish we had more in common, but I love hearing what he has to say regardless.

Treeduck, Blue J, and Eagle Mokn are three more awesome dudes, and Rush Boingo deserves a big mention for having (in my opinion) the oddest taste in music on this forum (although much of mine is questionable), but I love the individuality and desire to NEVER BACK DOWN from supporting bands he clearly and dearly adores.

And last but not least: Rodrigo Whatchimacallit (the one with the cute baby and slightly unnerving taste in horror movies...). Why? Because you have a cute baby and excellent taste in film!

You're a good man Charlie Brown.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Thanks Len And Segue.....i had a rough day today and i needed to hear those nice things.. And Narpski i promise you bud i will get you those thoughts on the debut. Soon as i clear my head. and i'll join my intervention soon, lol

Mick

Take care of you're business my friend. We will get it together when the time is right.... :hug2: :cheers:
  • Like 1

Mick

Take care of you're business my friend. We will get it together when the time is right.... :hug2: :cheers:

Right. We have a few other victims members here who we can indoctrinate help in the meantime. :cheers:

• Like 2

Mick

Right. We have a few other victims members here who we can indoctrinate help in the meantime. :cheers:

Seems young Brucey may need some assistance..... :huh:

Isn't it great that we have a place to share, dream, laugh, and escape the worries of the real world?

I think it's pretty cool that we get to do it together. Even though we don't REALLY know each other personally, we can be quite personal...imagine if we could gather in one place, break bread, and evolve our relationships even further?

Well, the world would really be a better place—if only for a moment. That would be so nice

• Like 6

Isn't it great that we have a place to share, dream, laugh, and escape the worries of the real world?

I think it's pretty cool that we get to do it together. Even though we don't REALLY know each other personally, we can be quite personal...imagine if we could gather in one place, break bread, and evolve our relationships even further?

Well, the world would really be a better place—if only for a moment. That would be so nice

I agree, but the scary and eerie thing about it is that if the computer goes, that's it - all of you are gone too. You only exist in this cyber world.

But you have all kept me sane and laughing. Hahaha Well, at least laughing. :)

• Like 3

I wanna say one thing about my friend Tombstone Mountain. Even though he drives me up a wall with his CA ass kissing. He enjoys Tom Waits. So that is an immediate in with me. He's awesome.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

I wanna say one thing about my friend Tombstone Mountain. Even though he drives me up a wall with his CA ass kissing. He enjoys Tom Waits. So that is an immediate in with me. He's awesome.

Mick

And he digs Chris Squire. He can't be all bad...... :)
  • Like 5

I'd like to thank Geddy's Mullet for her acute understanding of things, and Narp for supporting me when others probably wanted my head on a stake. :ph34r:

You choose you're "friends" wisely I must say..... :rose: :D
  • Like 1

Hippie
  • Like 3