Say Something Nice

x1yyz

Just wanted to say something to the folk(s) that have me on "ignore". Not sure what I did but I like you anyway.... :cheers: Maybe you will change your mind one day.... :cool:
  • Like 2

I think this is nice, but I always imagine babycat looking something like this - :wub: . I'd take it as a compliment anyway :D .

And I want to say that most people here are really great people and I'm really glad I joined.

http://youtu.be/I71cY9Ysy5U

Awww! :blush:

:wub: I :wub: totally :wub: love :wub: everyone :wub: ! :wub:

Can you see why? :D

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 1

Intermolecular Reality is an incredible person. So kind and caring, to people and animals alike...exceptionally wonderful taste in music...a tremendous artist...and she has such a beautiful mind. She just makes me smile, every day.
  • Like 3

Just wanted to say something to the folk(s) that have me on "ignore". Not sure what I did but I like you anyway.... :cheers: Maybe you will change your mind one day.... :cool:

Who the hell would have you on ignore?

• Like 1

Where's Tony? He'll love this thread. :)

I know he likes me. He "liked" one of my posts the other day :) . I have spent the last 11+ months breaking him down. Sh*t happens I suppose.... :dweez:

Who the hell would have you on ignore?

I think there are at least a couple folks left. I pay very close attention to such things (nothing better to do). Its all good though. The irony of my post is that they will never read it anyway.... :LOL:

I know he likes me. He "liked" one of my posts the other day :) . I have spent the last 11+ months breaking him down. Sh*t happens I suppose.... :dweez:

Wow! I'm in awe. I don't know that he has ever liked one of my posts, or me for that matter (but I like you, Tony! :wub: ). I know he will just love this thread though!

Edited by Lorraine

Wow! I'm in awe. I don't know that he has ever liked one of my posts, or me for that matter. But I know he will just love this thread!

Yawn... :LOL:

I'd like to say a sort of thanks to x1yyz for starting this thread. It's made the forum a nicer place since before there was lots of zumbi bashing. And zumbi is quite a nice guy :) . A little odd I'll admit - even to rush fans - but he's still a nice guy (on chat anyway).

There, my nice post before bed.

• Like 3

Tombstone Mountain was the first guy here who made me feel welcome. Thanks for that mate. :cheers:

He's really a caring person, but more important, he's funny and very creative.

Here's Grinder for the Grinder of all Yukonian Blades.

http://youtu.be/Yjbg_Rfka58

• Like 3

Tombstone Mountain was the first guy here who made me feel welcome. Thanks for that mate. :cheers:

He's really a caring person, but more important, he's funny and very creative.

Here's Grinder for the Grinder of all Yukonian Blades.

http://youtu.be/Yjbg_Rfka58

Man. Priest is the answer. Thanks bud.

• Like 2

I know Troutman is a longtime member but I am glad he has come back around lately. He is lots of fun and I look forward to his posts each day..... :cheers: brother
  • Like 4

Must be all of that rice and plain white bread you eat. :LOL: :P

I know Troutman is a longtime member but I am glad he has come back around lately. He is lots of fun and I look forward to his posts each day..... :cheers: brother

Thanks bro!! :cheers:

It's nice to take breaks at times. There is more to life than the internet. :D

:rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

I really don´t have an issue with anyone on TRF, aside from the occasional frustrated communication with Zumbi. And REALLY enjoy logging on and chatting whenever possible. I would love to be able to meet you guys in person at a Rush concert...too bad I live so far away!
  • Like 1

I would love to be able to meet you guys in person at a Rush concert...too bad I live so far away!

I'd love to meet everyone here too. Honestly, if I had oodles of money, I would arrange at a central meeting place a big get together. For those who could not afford it, I would pay for their transportation and accommodations. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I couldn't even afford myself. But, I can dream.

• Like 3

Thanks bro!! :cheers:

It's nice to take breaks at times. There is more to life than the internet. :D

:rush:

You mean like rice and salsa?.... :)
  • Like 1

I would love to be able to meet you guys in person at a Rush concert...too bad I live so far away!

I'd love to meet everyone here too. Honestly, if I had oodles of money, I would arrange at a central meeting place a big get together. For those who could not afford it, I would pay for their transportation and accommodations. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I couldn't even afford myself. But, I can dream.

A wonderful dream it is. I have had the same one. I would love some kind of fun adventure before I push daisies....
  • Like 1