Shitty call. No one comes to watch officiating.

Joe West would like a word with you :sigh:

f**k that guy for what he did to Kyle Hendricks Vs StL in late 2016. f**k that douche bag forever.

• Like 1

Shitty call. No one comes to watch officiating.

Joe West would like a word with you :sigh:

f**k that guy for what he did to Kyle Hendricks Vs StL in late 2016. f**k that douche bag forever.

Maddon getting himself tossed after that was 100% worth it. Not even mad at Hazelbaker for breaking up the no-no after West pulled that shit.

• Like 1

The 1 st 1/2 was a penalty fest looks like the 2nd is going to follow suit. This type of crap will be expected for the 1st few weeks due to such new trend "soft" training camps. The 1st stingers are just not up to par playing a full 60 minutes in a "real" game...
  • Like 1

I posted this in a different thread but it was meant for this one:

Just watching this Falcons Eagles opener and I had forgotten how much the constant penalties have nearly ruined the entertainment value of the NFL.. it’’s getting close to unwatchable: College Football is so much more fun to watch because the refs let them play unless it’s a penalty that’s pretty obvious. The NFL just nitpicks and calls so many ticky tack penalties it’s a joke. And they added even more rules in the offseason. I’m all for the rules that protect the players and make ithr game less dangerous, but most of these penalties just don’t need to be called, but as a result it totally affects the outcome. The announcers are scratching their head on most of these too and Al Michaels sounds as annoyed about it as I am. I find myself looking for a flag after every play.

The NFL really needs to wake up and realize they aren’t invincible. Between the Anthem garbage they’ve let play out way too long and these endless penalties, they are losing fans. They need to step in and tell the refs to stop the BS calls and let the players play

• Like 3

I posted this in a different thread but it was meant for this one:

Just watching this Falcons Eagles opener and I had forgotten how much the constant penalties have nearly ruined the entertainment value of the NFL.. it’’s getting close to unwatchable: College Football is so much more fun to watch because the refs let them play unless it’s a penalty that’s pretty obvious. The NFL just nitpicks and calls so many ticky tack penalties it’s a joke. And they added even more rules in the offseason. I’m all for the rules that protect the players and make ithr game less dangerous, but most of these penalties just don’t need to be called, but as a result it totally affects the outcome. The announcers are scratching their head on most of these too and Al Michaels sounds as annoyed about it as I am. I find myself looking for a flag after every play.

The NFL really needs to wake up and realize they aren’t invincible. Between the Anthem garbage they’ve let play out way too long and these endless penalties, they are losing fans. They need to step in and tell the refs to stop the BS calls and let the players play

Indeed. They threw the flags as often as the QBs threw the ball, yet couldn't make a correct call on the long catch by Julio "Down By The School Yard" Jones.

Edited by Fordgalaxy