What happened to Sammy Hagar??

What do Sammy Hagar and the Niners have in common?

Neither one can drive 55...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

It's SIMMS time...

http://f0.pepst.com/c/F13CB3/663208/ssc3/home/099/annette440/albums/6a225aa854.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

But first, a first hand look at brainwashing worthy of the DPRK.

• Like 1

It's SIMMS time...

http://f0.pepst.com/c/F13CB3/663208/ssc3/home/099/annette440/albums/6a225aa854.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

You see those kids at the beginning? Like all little kids love the Patriots? :huh:

It's SIMMS time...

You see those kids at the beginning? Like all little kids love the Patriots? :huh:

Only the Stepford Children.

• Like 1

It's SIMMS time...

That odious segment could have only been salvageable if one of the kids said, "I like the Patriots because my daddy can't punish me if I get caught cheating without being a hypocrite."

• Like 1

It's SIMMS time...

People from CT are usually either Patriots fans or Giants fans.

I don't think tonight is your team's night.

Something new and different, huh?

It's SIMMS time...

Not really. It's almost like they know what play is coming before they run it. And that's definitely not new.

It's SIMMS time...

Not really. It's almost like they know what play is coming before they run it. And that's definitely not new.

That's a new allegation. You should tell Goodell. Maybe he'll hire Wells' firm to look into it. Christmas is coming. He'll need to get those billables up.

It's SIMMS time...

Or Jets fans.

It's for games like this that I DVR the beginning of games. It was dreadful and entirely predictable. I'm not sure why every sports analyst seemingly said that the Funs were going to be tough. They have a new coach that was able to "rah rah" a mediocre team to play well against 2 shitty teams. I'm not sure why anyone would think that would translate into success against the Pats.

It's for games like this that I DVR the beginning of games. It was dreadful and entirely predictable. I'm not sure why every sports analyst seemingly said that the Funs were going to be tough. They have a new coach that was able to "rah rah" a mediocre team to play well against 2 shitty teams. I'm not sure why anyone would think that would translate into success against the Pats.

The Pats are on a mission. Take a great coach with a great quarterback and give them the kind of motivation that Goodell has and you've got the stuff of a perfect season.

How's that for a jinx?

The Pats are on a mission. Take a great coach with a great system quarterback and give them the kind of motivation that Goodell has and you've got the stuff of a perfect season.

How's that for a jinx?

Absent a wave of high profile injuries, I don't see how the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.

The Pats are on a mission. Take a great coach with a great system quarterback and give them the kind of motivation that Goodell has and you've got the stuff of a perfect season.

How's that for a jinx?

Absent a wave of high profile injuries, I don't see how the Pats don't win the Super Bowl this year.

you are dead to me

It's SIMMS time...

Or Jets fans.

My friend from CT has said it's pretty much Pats and Giants fans. I'm sure he doesn't know everyone from the state though.

How's that for a jinx?

you are dead to me

Don't worry. He neither believes nor hopes that's true. But if they aren't a foregone conclusion, losing in the playoffs isn't a collapse or choke.

How's that for a jinx?

you are dead to me

Don't worry. He neither believes nor hopes that's true. But if they aren't a foregone conclusion, losing in the playoffs isn't a collapse or choke.

if they miss the SB and the Packers are in, you'll root for the Packers...... right??
  • Like 1

How's that for a jinx?

you are dead to me

if they miss the SB and the Packers are in, you'll root for the Packers...... right??

Of course I will.