Alonso probably should have been tossed there.

Not that it matters, our play has been at the level of a MusicHead post so far.

he could have let up a little but these quarterbacks need to quit waiting till the last millisecond to give themselves up. I think that's maybe why the refs cut him a break.

he could have let up a little but these quarterbacks need to quit waiting till the last millisecond to give themselves up. I think that's maybe why the refs cut him a break.

Probably. But I thought it was pretty clear that he could have made the hit less vicious.

Probably. But I thought it was pretty clear that he could have made the hit less vicious.

for sure. But he's not the only one those dolphins are banging some heads out there tonight
  • Like 1

I sit in a section of season ticket holders that are loud but pretty well behaved. There were maybe 10 fins fans in the whole section. Two of them jumped up and started cheering and were talking trash as they helped Flacco off of the field. At that point, I was ready to introduce them to Hapkido and I am of the quieter and more passive fans in the section. However, aside from a bit of profanity, they received no other abuse. I was pleased at the restraint because it isn't always that way in Baltimore.

The were roundly jeered as they tried to sneak out in the third quarter.

I sit in a section of season ticket holders that are loud but pretty well behaved. There were maybe 10 fins fans in the whole section. Two of them jumped up and started cheering and were talking trash as they helped Flacco off of the field. At that point, I was ready to introduce them to Hapkido and I am of the quieter and more passive fans in the section. However, aside from a bit of profanity, they received no other abuse. I was pleased at the restraint because it isn't always that way in Baltimore.

The were roundly jeered as they tried to sneak out in the third quarter.

People that cheer an injury to an opposing player suck donkeys.

People that cheer an injury to a player on their own team are called Jets fans.

• Like 3

Which of these teams has won 3 in a row?...

That was a mirage.

Sure glad I switched to golf at halftime. Apparently your mirage statement turned out to be more true than maybe you even thought. Embarrassing result...
  • Like 1

That was a mirage.

Sure glad I switched to golf at halftime. Apparently your mirage statement turned out to be more true than maybe you even thought. Embarrassing result...

Embarassment in extremis. Not only football wise but sportsmanship wise.

That was a mirage.

?

That was a mirage.

?

You could make a case for Alonso's hit being unavoidable. I wouldn't, and it would be difficult to make an argument that he couldn't have eased up.

On the other hand, Suh grabbing the guy by his neck was BS.

• Like 1

Are the Dolphins the new Detroit (ie the dirty team)?

There may be a common thread there if you look hard enough. Start with the middle of the D-line.

• Like 1