Oh my goodness what is Seatle wearing?

They made those uniforms out of genuine human puke concentrate.

Talk about blinded by the light......one has to really like that team to watch them too often. It certainly is different. .....anything to get high NFL Thursday ratings.

Irradiated human puke concentrate I should add...

Oh my goodness what is Seatle wearing?

Looks like something the Oregon Ducks would wear. Richard Sherman says that the NFL doesn't really care about player safety because scheduling a Thursday game after a Sunday game is "dangerous". He estimated he'll only be at 50-60%. Tell that to the high school kids who play both sides of the ball every week. Pussy.

• Like 1

Those Seahawk uniforms can be used by the road construction crew immediately following this game
  • Like 4

Seahawks, up by 21 pts with 7 minutes to go, run a fake punt and almost fumble it away. I can think of a dozen reasons why a fake punt is a bad idea in that situation, and not a single good one. And Wilson is back in the game with 5 minutes to go. They better hope he doesn't get spiked, or worse.

Seahawks, up by 21 pts with 7 minutes to go, run a fake punt and almost fumble it away. I can think of a dozen reasons why a fake punt is a bad idea in that situation, and not a single good one. And Wilson is back in the game with 5 minutes to go. They better hope he doesn't get spiked, or worse.

Most memorable moment(s).. watching Bennett thrust his pelvis like a fool after a sack that was enabled by an illegal hold one play and then being knocked silly the next. :LOL:

Edited by Inthend
  • Like 1

Why are there 27,000 people dressed as empty seats in the Upper Deck??

Way to show up Philly fan

The late hit by Apple of the Giants was a joke. He barely touched the QB. :facepalm:

Coaches are now coaching QB's and RB's to slide 2 yds before the 1st down marker just to get the flag

Disgraceful

• Like 1

These fuckking Eagles always play well when I don't pick them in the pool. And when I do they play like shit. :eyeroll: They're as bad as the Titans and the Lions :smash:

But the Titans beat the Chiefs. Thats all that matters. :7up:

It's not GRUDEN time...yet...

Wherever football is being played, Gruden is there in spirit, even if he's just hanging out at his local Hooters.

• Like 1