Pretty much a terrible half and the defense didn't play that badly.

Well Carolina kicked KC ass almost all day long this past Sunday and found a way to lose.Now that they have gotten their defense straightened out they are actually a very good team

Pretty much a terrible half and the defense didn't play that badly.

Well Carolina kicked KC ass almost all day long this past Sunday and found a way to lose.Now that they have gotten their defense straightened out they are actually a very good team

With our special teams they don't need to be a good team. If we kick FG we might end up scoring 7 for the other team!

• Like 1

Oh no think Luke just blew out his knee.

Sobbing because he knows how much he will miss it. Hoping it's not worst news.

Was it his knee I thought it was his achilles? But yeah a guy like that doesn't cry because of a normal injury.

• Like 1

Was it his knee I thought it was his achilles? But yeah a guy like that doesn't cry because of a normal injury.

Right now they are saying he was crying because of a concussion.

I've been watching football for 40 years, that dude was devastated....has to be more than a concussion unless his marbles were rattled.

That was a bizarre reaction

I've been watching football for 40 years, that dude was devastated....has to be more than a concussion unless his marbles were rattled.

Yeah it looked like the reaction of a guy who's season is over and maybe his career.

Yeah it looked like the reaction of a guy who's season is over and maybe his career.

He's had concussions before. Maybe he feels like he's done due to the whole CTE thing. We also need to remember that concussions are probably the most dangerous injury these guys can suffer. Knees and Achilles may take longer to return from but 20 years from now these concussions may still be an issue.

This should be fun! :madra:

Chiefs secondary is the key I think.

It's looking like the Chiefs at the moment.

The Raiders have had every chance. Beating themselves. BTW, Alex Smith was pass the line on that pass in the fist half.

The Raiders have had every chance. Beating themselves. BTW, Alex Smith was pass the line on that pass in the fist half.

Smith is a game manager!

Smith is a game manager!

Who isn't,

When the refs suck and their was no replay review.

Smith is a game manager!

Who isn't,

When the refs suck and their was no replay review.

Carr needs to get his ass in gear! But first Mack needs to Sack!

We almost had the rare NFL Rush album final score.....missed it by 1

And how did Copper lose the ball in the lights????

• Like 1

Not sure if that was the reason as far as Cooper goes. Just one of those games where any thing that can go wrong did.

• Like 1

Not sure if that was the reason as far as Cooper goes. Just one of those games where any thing that can go wrong did.

There are reports the ball on the way down to Cooper hit the camera support wires, although NFL is disputing.

But seriously, shouldn't this happen 10-20 times a year with those wires constantly moving up and down left to right??

• Like 1

There are reports the ball on the way down to Cooper hit the camera support wires, although NFL is disputing.

But seriously, shouldn't this happen 10-20 times a year with those wires constantly moving up and down left to right??

Never did like them.

• Like 1

Never did like them.

It's sort of stupid because I believe if the referee SEES the ball hit the wires, it's a dead ball anyway

Probably why it's not a big deal, but, yeah...those wires and cameras are useless

• Like 1

Never did like them.

It's sort of stupid because I believe if the referee SEES the ball hit the wires, it's a dead ball anyway

Probably why it's not a big deal, but, yeah...those wires and cameras are useless

What I really hate is when they show the field goal from behind the kicker. Most of the time I cannot even see if the kick is good or not.

Oh my goodness what is Seatle wearing?

They made those uniforms out of genuine human puke concentrate.

Talk about blinded by the light......one has to really like that team to watch them too often. It certainly is different. .....anything to get high NFL Thursday ratings.

• Like 2