How f***ing stupid was that?

When did you post that? I saw a few stupid things... was this right after they were in FG range and tried one last pass that led to a fumble?

I gotta say, this is the first (nearly) full Vikings game I watched that wasn't against the Packers. With my green and gold glasses off, I noticed how much Bridgewater has matured and developed. If his receivers could reliably catch the ball, and if his line could give him just a little more time, he and AP would be really hard to beat.... even more than they are now. Right now, it looks like stopping AP and keeping TB in the pocket is the key to victory over the Vikings.

The Cardinals look kind of beatable but I think they're the best team in the NFC right now.

Think they'll take out the Panthers?

I do.

Yeah I think the Panthers look good but I think Arizona is a little better. The Saints almost beat the Panthers both times.

The Cardinals look kind of beatable but I think they're the best team in the NFC right now.

Better than the Hawks?

The Seahawks have improved but their defense isn't as good as the last few years and they haven't got Beastmode back healthy and rumbling yet. it's probably not their year.

How f***ing stupid was that?

When did you post that? I saw a few stupid things... was this right after they were in FG range and tried one last pass that led to a fumble?

I gotta say, this is the first (nearly) full Vikings game I watched that wasn't against the Packers. With my green and gold glasses off, I noticed how much Bridgewater has matured and developed. If his receivers could reliably catch the ball, and if his line could give him just a little more time, he and AP would be really hard to beat.... even more than they are now. Right now, it looks like stopping AP and keeping TB in the pocket is the key to victory over the Vikings.

10:24, like the timestamp says. :)

After the Bridgewater sackfumble. You might as well kick there since the plays you can run are so limited with no time outs, and to run something so slow to develop was silly.

• Like 1

Great news everyone! NO Phil Simms tonight!

It'sssss NOT PHIL SIMMS TIME!!! :joker:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who's filling in?

Who's filling in?

Ian Eagle and Trent Green

That McDonalds commercial is too dumb to believe. "Yeah look at me eating a burger at the traffic lights isn't this badass!?"

It's a McMuffin.

Wow, I do have the NFL Network at the lounge. The side of the lounge with Thunder vs Cavaliers is rocking, the Rams vs Bucs is empty...at least all the seats and tables are clean.

Wow, I do have the NFL Network at the lounge. The side of the lounge with Thunder vs Cavaliers is rocking, the Rams vs Bucs is empty...at least all the seats and tables are clean.

What a sad commentary on Oklahoma. The worst NFL game kicks the shit out of the best NBA game.

• Like 2

The fans have moved to LA.

It is where the Rams belong.