Wow the Lions are whoring out the Packers tonight! Now you can see why I went for the Lions in the Confidence Pool. Could the title be mine after all??? :o

Where's the fleur de lis on that team in the white uniforms' helmets?

Wow the Lions are whoring out the Packers tonight! Now you can see why I went for the Lions in the Confidence Pool. Could the title be mine after all??? :o

Which team?

Which team?

The one without a defense.

• Like 1

Which team?

The one without a defense.

These defenses are too good to belong to the SAINTS!

• Like 1

That Quddus guy used to play for the Saints. Come to think of it Roman Harper's playing well for the Panthers these days and even Malcolm Jenkins is doing ok. It's got to be the Saint's coaching staff, not just Ryan, the rest of them.

Whoever that player is who pulled Rodger's face mask needs to be kicked up the arse!

If you watch the replay, he never grabbed it. He hit it and Rodgers' head dropped for some reason and those 2 things together will get a call every time. The bigger factor is Detroit's failure to hold a lead.

• Like 1

Whoever that player is who pulled Rodger's face mask needs to be kicked up the arse!

If you watch the replay, he never grabbed it. He hit it and Rodgers' head dropped for some reason and those 2 things together will get a call every time. The bigger factor is Detroit's failure to hold a lead.

All they had to do was grab him anywhere but his head or just fall on him and the game was over. Or even let him throw it they weren't going to score from there.

Gonna go watch reruns of The Simpsons. Tired of getting pissed watching a talented team play like garbage

Glad I am all talk when it comes to hating on the Packers... was a hell of a finish
  • Like 1

All they had to do was grab him anywhere but his head or just fall on him and the game was over. Or even let him throw it they weren't going to score from there.

With protection of the QB, any hit to the head is called... but in this case he really shouldn't be considered a "QB" because he was out of the pocket and a couple passes were made to get it back to him. Really rare sight this season to see the refs miss a call.

The Lions tried hard to give the game away a couple weeks ago against the Packers, they succeeded last night.

Sorry if your a Lions fan, but that was an incredible comeback.

One shot, 0:00 on the clock, and he got it done. Damn!

That ending was weird it was almost like a divine entity intervened when there was no time left and created those last two plays so the Packers could win the game and Rodgers did say he "blacked out" for a minute... :AlienSmiley: :angel:

That ending was weird it was almost like a divine entity intervened when there was no time left and created those last two plays so the Packers could win the game and Rodgers did say he "blacked out" for a minute... :AlienSmiley: :angel:

he said he blacked out after the catch...

he said he blacked out after the catch...

Well you've got to agree it was weird. the Lions had no business losing that game with Rodgers stranded on his own 25 yard line with no one to throw to and 00.00 on the clock...