Describe your day in one word

jamie

remembering

Just started re-watching "Baretta" from the mid '70s staring Robert Blake and a briliant performance by the Cockatoo they had on the show.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movies%20TV-%20Baretta%20Robert%20Blake%20and%20Cockatoo.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/WooHoo%202%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Training

Had a new employee on his first day so I helped him in the stock room showing him what to do with certain products on the tray like leaving fragile in the box and taking the plush and soft stuff out.  He's barely young enough to be my son.  Just another sign I'm a "geriatric" xennial millennial. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Noisy.

Roofing contractor's crew arrived 7:45 am, and got right to it. Stripping off the old shingles, preparing the wood deck below, and replacing all the rotted fascia boards.  The thumping and banging of hammers and the occasional pop of a nail gun, the shouts of the work crew.  Going well so far.

7 hours ago, pjbear05 said:

Noisy.

Roofing contractor's crew arrived 7:45 am, and got right to it. Stripping off the old shingles, preparing the wood deck below, and replacing all the rotted fascia boards.  The thumping and banging of hammers and the occasional pop of a nail gun, the shouts of the work crew.  Going well so far.

1st day done:  Fascia and a good bit of soffit board replaced, wood deck prepared, mat and moisture sheeting installed.  Shingles to be delivered and 1st inspection Monday.  If inspection passes, crew could be out as early as Tuesday to install shingles. All depends on how long permit monkeys take.  Only loss was when fascia boards were replaced, support braces for satellite dish were taken down so dish is out of alignment, so no signal.  DirecTv will be here tomorrow to fix that.

• Like 1